Online Job Application for Yogurty’s Jobs
Yogurty’s, also referred to as Yogurty’s Froyo, operates as a chain of frozen yogurt shops with locations throughout Canada. The trendy frozen yogurt shop boasts a fun, party environment for guests to enjoy frozen treats. A sizable frozen yogurt chain, Yogurty’s maintains more than 35 locations Canada and serves as the largest self-serve frozen yogurt chain in Ontario. Also operating abroad, Yogurty’s maintains a number of operations in Mexico, Costa Rica, and The United Arab Emirates.
At Yogurty’s, the customer is king. The frozen yogurt chain offers a self-serve format which gives the guests complete control. Creating a Yogurty’s masterpiece involves a simple process that starts with picking up a cup. Whether looking for a small taste or planning to indulge, Yogurty’s offers several cup sizes to choose from. Next, select a flavor of frozen yogurt and pull the handle to portion out the amount desired. After that, choose toppings to mix in to the yogurt. Yogurty’s places no limit on how much to add. Finally, the creation is weighted at the cash register to determine the price. Committed to providing great value, Yogurty’s set up the Froyo Nation, a customer loyalty program where guests receive special deals and contests.
Specializing in customization, Yogurty’s proudly offers over 150 flavors and toppings to choose from. Yogurty’s stocks more than 85 unique flavors, and guests may choose classics like vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate or try wild flavors like peanut butter and jelly, peach mango sunset, tiramisu, snickers, and caramel latte. Customers may also choose between fat-free, low-fat yogurts, gluten free, and kosher yogurts. Yogurty’s yogurt uses quality, farm-fresh Canadian dairy, packed with vitamin b2, potassium, calcium, and healthy probiotics. With over 60 different toppings to pick from, guests may choose from real fruit and nuts to a wide assortment of sweets. With so many choices, each frozen yogurt dish made at Yogurty’s becomes a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Yogurty’s Canada Jobs and Salary Information
Entry-level workers and career professionals may discover fantastic opportunities at Yogurty’s. The yogurt shop chain offers ample part-time and full-time opportunities in stores nationwide. No matter the position, Yogurty’s needs enthusiastic and motivated associates to fill in-store jobs. Yogurty’s also offers careers in the corporate headquarters. Professional associates main discover corporate careers in accounting, graphic design, facilities management, franchise sales, legal, operations, and research and development. Most job seekers apply for in-store entry-level jobs at Yogurty’s, and positions most frequently available at Yogurty’s include:
- Team members interact with customers answers questions about products and pricing.
- When customers check out, team members weight and price dishes, handle cash, and process payments.
- In addition to customer care, team members refill supplies and ensure freshness of yogurt and toppings.
- Yogurty’s prides itself on offering a clean dining environment, and Yogurty’s must continually clean and organized the shop throughout a shift.
- Team members also need to abide by all health and safety guidelines set out by the company.
- Traits a team member should maintain include positive attitude, strong communication skills, and the ability to walk and stand for an entire shift.
- Team members typically start out earning minimum wage with earn raises with experience.
- Managers monitor day-to-day operations. Key responsibilities include labor management and administrative duties.
- As the store leader, a manager hires and trains new associates, offers ongoing coaching and evaluation, creates work schedules, and assigns duties.
- Administrative duties include monitoring sales numbers, ordering supplies, and processing payroll.
- Managers also resolve customer issues and ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Some store managers also plan and impellent store promotions.
- Salary options for a manager range between $30,000 and $70,000 a year.
- Factors that affect salary rates include experience, duration with company, and performance.
Benefits of Working at Yogurty’s Canada
Yogurty’s offers excellent work benefits to qualified employees. Eligible associates earn financial benefits like 401(k) retirement plans, serve rewards, and bonuses. Associates may also earn paid time off, life insurance coverage, and disability plans. Yogurty’s operates a number of franchised locations. Franchise owners select the benefits employees receive, and benefits packages may vary by store.
All employees may enjoy benefits that the Yogurty’s work atmosphere offers. Associates get to work in a fun, fast-paced environment that barely feels like work. An employee also enjoys being part of an encouraging and supportive team. Workers also receive excellent discounts at Yogurty’s.
Throughout the 1980s, frozen yogurt became widely known as a healthy alternative snack. That same year, Yogurty’s opened its first location in Toronto, ON. Originally named Yogurty’s Yogurt Discover, Yogurty’s offers an assortment of different flavors of yogurts. The unique concept grabbed the public’s attention, and popularity for the chain grew steadily over the years. Today, Yogurty’s offered the biggest Yogurty’s maintains a network of more than 35 locations in Canada along with several locations operating in Mexico.
Committed to offering ample choices, Yogurty’s supplies an extensive selection of fruits, nuts, candies, and cereals to choose from. Health-conscious eaters may enjoy a wide variety of fruit toppings, such as blueberries, banana, cantaloupe, blackberries, kiwi, mango, honeydew, peach, orange, strawberry, raspberry, and pineapple. Other healthy toppings include granola and almond crunch. For customers who enjoy nuts and yogurt, Yogurty’s stocks roasted almonds, cashew pieces, and chopped peanuts. Candy lovers may rejoice with the multitude of options Yogurty’s offers. Favorite candy toppings include milk caramel turtles, cookie dough bites, health, marshmallows, and brownie bites. For a new twist on the frozen treat, customers may as cereals like cinnamon toast crunch and fruity dyno bites to their yogurt dishes. Staying up-to-date with the latest frozen yogurt trends, Yogurty’s offers popping boba, which comes in flavors like lychee, strawberry, and mago.
Yogurty’s operates as a privately held company. Yearly earnings and profits remain undisclosed. The frozen yogurt chain offers franchising and franchisees may gain access to pertinent financial information.
Minimum age to work at Yogurty’s: 16
Official Site: www.yogurtys.com/about-us/careers/