Online Job Application for Williams Fresh Cafe Jobs
Founded in 1993, Williams Fresh Cafe operates nearly 40 fast-casual restaurants in Ontario, Canada. Originally established as a coffee pub, Williams Fresh Cafe emerged in 2010 as a more upscale casual restaurant emphasizing freshness and health. Williams Fresh Cafe offers a unique blend of counter and table service, as servers bring food to tables after customers order at the counter. The company consists of franchised units, with multi-unit franchisee Dean Braund holding controlling interest in Williams Fresh Cafe since 2006.
As the name implies, Williams Fresh Cafe creates unique dining experiences by combining fresh food with efficient service and inviting atmospheres. The company encourages patrons to utilize the restaurant as a relaxing meeting place by providing free Wi-Fi. The Williams Fresh Cafe menu offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options and changes multiple times during the year to allow for seasonal dishes. Williams Fresh Cafe promotes healthy eating in addition to freshness and regularly highlights low-calorie selections at restaurant locations. Each Williams Fresh Cafe also provides takeout, drive-thru, and catering services.
With 40 locations throughout the Province of Ontario, Williams Fresh Cafe regularly hires new workers for entry-level jobs. Employment opportunities exist in nearly all aspects of the food service industry in both part-time and full-time capacities. Although each Williams Fresh Cafe location offers different entry-level jobs and managerial careers, the application and hiring process remains similar across franchises.
Williams Fresh Cafe Job Opportunities and Salary Information
Williams Fresh Cafe restaurants offer comfortable, unique work environments for employees. Most locations seek entry-level team members for both full-time and part-time work. Minimum hiring ages stand at 14 years at most coffee shops under the Williams banner. Employment opportunities at Williams Fresh Cafe include:
- Williams Fresh Cafe cashiers regularly interact with customers.
- Cashiers take customer orders, operate cash registers, and serve customers in cafe dining rooms.
- Williams team members working on cash registers also clean dining areas and operate drive-thru windows.
- Cashier pay begins at minimum wage and may increase with experience.
- Barista workers create specialty beverages for customers.
- Williams Fresh Cafe baristas operate coffee machines and other equipment to produce quality hot and iced drinks and smoothies.
- Associates also take customer orders and operate cash registers when necessary.
- Williams Fresh Cafe baristas earn minimum wage at start.
- More experienced baristas with Williams Fresh Cafe may earn up to $12.00 per hour.
- Kitchen associates at Williams Fresh Cafe prepare and cook food.
- These employees operate grills, ovens, and other equipment to produce healthy and high-quality meals.
- Williams kitchen associates also clean work areas and wash dishes.
- Pay rates for kitchen associates with Williams Fresh Cafe fall between minimum wage and $12.00 an hour.
- Williams Fresh Cafe managers oversee day-to-day operations of restaurants.
- Managers hire, train, and provide strong leadership to employees.
- Additional duties include maintaining and ordering inventory.
- Managers at Williams Fresh Cafe must demonstrate initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Salary packages for Williams Fresh Cafe managers begins around $30,000 annually, with opportunities for growth.
Benefits of Working at Williams Fresh Cafe
Williams Fresh Cafe offers several attractive job benefits for part-time and full-time associates. In addition to competitive wages, Williams Fresh Cafe employment benefits feature paid training, flexible scheduling, and complimentary uniforms. Complete an online application form to review a full list of available work benefits with Williams Fresh Cafe.
Qualified workers at Williams Fresh Cafe also receive medical benefits. Such employee benefits may include dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage. Williams Fresh Cafe also offers 401(k) retirement plans to eligible employees. Apply online to take advantage of available job benefits and receive hiring consideration from Williams Fresh Cafe.
Williams Fresh Cafe began as Williams Coffee Pub in Stratford, ON, Canada, in 1993. The founders named the establishment for William Shakespeare and the annual Stratford Shakespeare Festival. In 2010, the company emerged as Williams Fresh Cafe and introduced fresh, healthy fare to accompany the original coffee options. Williams Fresh Cafe operates 40 locations throughout the Province of Ontario.
The Canadian coffee shop chain promotes healthy eating and offers menu options for any time of day. Breakfast favorites from Williams Fresh Cafe include classic Eggs Benedict and fresh fruit crepes. Lunch and dinner offerings at Williams Fresh Cafe feature hot rice boxes filled with salmon, chicken, or vegetables. Other popular menu items include signature salads, artisan sandwiches, and fresh wraps. The cafe business also offers baked goods and desserts to complement standard coffee shop beverages. The menu at Williams Fresh Cafe changes multiple times during the year to allow for seasonal and holiday dishes.
Williams Fresh Cafe operates 40 franchised locations in Ontario. In 2006, Dean Braund purchased controlling interest in the company and moved Williams Fresh Cafe under the ownership of Ardency Corporation. The parent company also handles real estate transactions and operates Wendy’s restaurant franchises through Wendcorp Holdings. Ardency Corporation and Williams Fresh Cafe both maintain corporate headquarters in Brantford, ON.
Minimum age to work at Williams Fresh Cafe: 14
Official Site: www.williamsfreshcafe.com/join-our-team-0