Online Job Application for Timothy’s World Coffee Jobs
The Timothy’s World Coffee network encompasses roughly 100 cafes. Found predominantly in Atlantic Canada, Timothy’s World Coffee cafes sit in major cities and suburban areas throughout the North American country. Timothy’s Coffee World offers Arabica coffees and other coffee-inspired drinks. The brand also makes coffees available through partnership with Keurig, as well as by-the-pound in grocery stores throughout North America.
Easily accessible products and widespread brand awareness continue to spur the popularity of Timothy’s World Coffee. Cafe locations primarily operate in densely populated areas and rely on foot traffic and word of mouth for exposure. The introduction of Keurig K-Cups featuring Timothy’s World Coffee blends also helps stimulate growth and popularity of the brand.
As a company invested in several aspects of business, Timothy’s World Coffee offers meaningful employment opportunities to job seekers looking for work in the cafe industry or retail sector. Jobs available include entry-level barista positions and careers in management and other corporate capacities. Applicants must stand at least 14 at time of hire to work Timothy’s World Coffee jobs. Ideal characteristics of Timothy’s World Coffee employees include friendly attitudes, persistent work ethics, and open schedules. Employment opportunities often require associates to work nights and weekends. Fill out an online application form for further details on available Timothy’s World Coffee jobs now.
Timothy’s World Coffee Positions and Salary Information
Entry-level job seekers may take interest in part-time food and customer service positions available at Timothy’s World Coffee cafes. Employment opportunities cater to both part-time and full-time job seekers, as Timothy’s World Coffee looks to hire managers on a regular basis, as well. Timothy’s World Coffee consistently hires for the following jobs:
- A traditional coffee shop position, entry-level barista jobs at Timothy’s World Coffee involve preparing and serving menu items and providing customer service.
- Barista workers also operate cash registers, complete transactions, wash dishes, and clean work stations and cafe dining areas.
- Familiarity with equipment found regularly in coffee shops, such as French presses and espresso machines, often proves advantageous during the Timothy’s World Coffee hiring process.
- Personable individuals with the ability to work open schedules also gain preferential treatment from Timothy’s World Coffee hiring managers.
- Starting pay begins around minimum wage for baristas and increases up to $11.00 or $12.00 per hour with experience.
- Applicants 18 and over in search of full-time positions or careers in management often find valuable and rewarding job opportunities with Timothy’s World Coffee.
- Cafes throughout Canada hire motivated and dedicated individuals to work as managers and supervisors.
- Key responsibilities revolve around driving sales, ensuring customer satisfaction, supervising entry-level workers, and overseeing the hiring, interview, and orientation processes.
- Timothy’s World Coffee requires managerial applicants to hold at least a high school diploma and relevant work experience.
- In some cases, managers may need Bachelor’s degrees for employment consideration.
- Timothy’s World Coffee starts supervisors out around $12.00 per hour.
- Managers may receive salary options in excess of $40,000 a year or more, depending on qualifications and time spent with the company.
Benefits of Working at Timothy’s World Coffee
Job benefits extend to both part-time and full-time employees at Timothy’s World Coffee locations. Associates enjoy discounts on food and beverages, flexible scheduling, paid training, and complimentary uniforms upon hire. Timothy’s World Coffee also provides comprehensive work benefits packages to eligible workers.
Timothy’s World Coffee employment benefits packages include future planning assistance, such as 401(k) retirement plans, employee stock purchase plans, and potential for increases in hourly pay and salary options. Eligible workers also receive healthcare coverage and life insurance plans. Timothy’s World Coffee offers tuition reimbursement, free coffee programs, and paid vacation to qualified employees, as well.
The Canadian coffee shop chain began in Toronto, ON, in 1975. Timothy’s World Coffee flourished under owners Timothy and Teresa Snelgrove. In 1986, another Canadian couple bought the franchise and began expanding the company into new markets. Private investment firm Sun Capital Partners Inc. became an official affiliate of Timothy’s World Coffee in 2008. Timothy’s underwent ownership changes in 2009 with the purchase of the cafe chain by French holding company Groupe le Duff, which also maintains Brueggers Inc. and Mimi’s Cafe operations in Canada.
Timothy’s World Coffee menus mirror other prominent coffee shop offerings. Typical menu items include traditional coffees and coffee-related drinks, smoothies, baked goods, and fresh fruits. Timothy’s World Coffee roasts sell by-the-pound or as K-Cups designed for Keurig coffee machines. The company website serves as an online store, as well.
A private company, Timothy’s World Coffee maintains roughly 100 cafes throughout Canada. The coffee shop chain generates sales in excess of $197 million. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters maintains wholesale operations, while Groupe le Duff manages physical retail locations. Timothy’s World Coffee maintains corporate offices in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Timothy’s World Coffee: 14
Official Site: http://www.timothys.ca/about-careers.php