Online Job Application for TacoTime Jobs
TacoTime Canada operates as a North American quick-service food chain. The restaurant company serves freshly prepared, home-style Mexican fare at affordable prices. The first TacoTime opened in Eugene, OR, USA, in 1960. The chain gained notoriety in the 1970s and expanded throughout seven western states. In 1978, TacoTime opened the first international restaurant in Canada. TacoTime Canada maintains locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. Approximately 350 locations operate in Canada, the United States, Kuwait, and Curacao/Netherlands Antilles.
The Mexican restaurant chain offers patrons quality, fresh ingredients served in large portions. TacoTime employees freshly prepare chips, taco shells, salsa, and special sauces each morning. Patrons may visit TacoTime.com to view the full list of menu items and nutritional information. The website also features an email sign-up for customers to receive special promotions and exclusive deals. Customers may purchase gift cards at local TacoTime establishments or online, as well.
With many establishments across Canada, TacoTime must hire large staffs to maintain daily operations. Entry-level jobs stand readily available for both part-time and full-time workers. TacoTime must also hire for managerial positions. Career-minded individuals may apply for corporate positions in sales/marketing, operations, training/development, legal, or human resources. Applicants must possess secondary education to work as TacoTime managers or corporate professionals. Apply online with TacoTime to discover a new career in the fast food industry today.
Popular TacoTime Jobs and Salary Information
TacoTime provides excellent opportunities for applicants with no real experience in the restaurant industry. The Canadian quick service chain offers flexible scheduling and fun work environments. The required age limit for TacoTime employment stands at 14 for entry-level work. TacoTime needs to hire competent and trustworthy employees. Complete an official application form to find more information on the following TacoTime jobs:
Front Counter Server
- Working entry-level positions, front counter servers with TacoTime meet and greet customers, take orders, operate cash registers, and keep front counters organized and clean.
- Motivated, outgoing personalities fare well during TacoTime interviews.
- Additional qualities include excellent math skills, ability to work as a team member, and exceptional communication skills.
- Hourly pay starts at minimum wage and rises to $11.00 with experience.
- Cooks must adhere to safety guidelines for proper handling and storage of food.
- Primary responsibilities for TacoTime cook jobs consist of maintaining kitchen equipment and following recipes.
- Cooks must work quickly and maintain constant communication with other associates.
- TacoTime cooks in Canada enjoy hourly pay scales between minimum wage and $11.00.
- TacoTime Canada provides managerial opportunities for current employees or applicants with previous experience.
- Managers oversee daily operations and provide leadership for entry-level workers.
- Training programs provide career guidance for managers to perform at the highest levels for TacoTime.
- Managers carry out administrative duties, such as scheduling associates, hiring and training new employees, delegating work, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Salary rates for Canadian TacoTime managers range between $30,000 and $45,000 a year.
Benefits of Working at TacoTime Canada
Employee benefits vary by franchise, location, and employment status. New-hires and current team members of TacoTime Canada enjoy many job benefits, including competitive pay rates, meal discounts, free uniforms, and flexible schedules. Health and wellness benefits also stand available for eligible workers. TacoTime Canada offers medical and dental insurance, prescription drug plans, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. Fill out an online application form to learn more about TacoTime employment and begin the hiring process with the fast food chain.
Sound financial assistance stands available for qualified team members and managers of TacoTime Canada. Financial work benefits include 401(k) retirement plans, bonus incentives, and paid time off. Additional career training and educational programs exist for current TacoTime employees, as well. Employment seekers should apply online for further information on financial benefits offered at TacoTime Canada.
TacoTime began in 1959 in Eugene, OR, USA. The first franchised TacoTime opened in 1962 in Tacoma, WA, USA. At the end of the 1970s, TacoTime operated over 150 properties. In 1978, TacoTime International Inc. began operations when TacoTime opened in Lethbridge, AB, Canada. For the next 20 years, TacoTime franchised establishments and supported more than 220 domestic locations and international properties in Canada and Japan. In 2003, Kahala Corp. acquired TacoTime and operates over 350 restaurants globally.
Quality, fresh ingredients provide authentic Mexican fare at all TacoTime establishments. TacoTime serves fresh produce, real-aged cheddar cheese, 100% boneless, skinless all-white meat chicken, and never-frozen quality ground beef. Patrons may choose combo meals, which include burritos, hard and soft tacos, sides, and fountain drinks. TacoTime also sells nachos, sides, and garden salads. Additionally, TacoTime offers kid’s menus.
TacoTime maintains private operations through parent company Kahala Corp. The Mexican-inspired fast food chain operates more than 300 properties and employs thousands of workers in both restaurant and corporate positions. TacoTime generates millions in annual revenue and net sales. Both TacoTime and Kahala Corp. headquarters reside in Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
Minimum age to work at TacoTime: 14
Official Site: www.tacotimecanada.com/en/contact-us.aspx