Online Job Application for Super C Jobs
Super C operates as regional, Canadian supermarket chain. The grocery store specializes as a discount food retailer. Each location averages about 45,000 square feet and features over 8,000 products. Super C stores operate in standalone locations and anchor spaces in malls and other shopping destinations. The Canadian supermarket chain also offers more than 1,200 private label products. Today, Super C maintains over 80 locations across the Province of Quebec, primarily in the cities of Laval, Gatineau, Quebec City, Montreal, Longueil, and Sherbrooke.
Products sold at Super C include general groceries, produce, frozen foods, baked goods, beer and wine, dairy, deli products, meat, seafood, and poultry. Committed to offering unbeatable deals, Super C frequently offers promotions and discounts. The store also offers in-store coupons and printable flyers. The regional grocery store caters to the abundant French-Canadian population and maintains convenient locations throughout the province for easy access. Low prices and dedication to customer service serve as two of the main draws to Super C stores across the region.
A popular supermarket chain, Super C continues to grow each year. As expansion continues, new job opportunities open up for entry-level applicants and experienced career seekers. Discover rewarding grocery store jobs with the regional supermarket chain. Super C needs to hire fresh talent to join store teams on a regular basis and accepts application forms at all times. Apply online with Super C to learn more about available employment opportunities with the major, regional supermarket company now.
Super C Positions and Salary Information
As a supermarket chain featuring large, warehouse-format stores, Super C offers a vast array of part-time jobs and professional careers at each location. Key areas of employment include customer care, backstock, and management. Super C primarily hires workers to fill the following career opportunities:
- Grocery clerks provide friendly, helpful assistance.
- Super C grocery clerk employees primarily work sales floors and provide product knowledge, locate items, and maintain clean store environments.
- Grocery clerks with Super C typically earn hourly pay rates between minimum wage and $14.00 an hour.
- Cashiers complete customer transactions at cash registers.
- Super C cashiers scan items, handle cash, tender credit card payments, and apply coupons.
- Additionally, cashiers may bag purchases, place unwanted items back on shelves, and stock candy and magazines at checkout counters.
- The average cashier usually makes between minimum wage and $13.00 per hour at Super C.
- Stock associates unload delivery trucks, organize backstock, and fill product levels on Super C shelves.
- Additional job duties include cleaning sales floors and back rooms, setting up displays, and assisting customers when necessary.
- Super C Stock associates generally make between $13.00 and $16.00 in hourly pay.
- Managers carry a variety of job duties with Super C.
- Key managerial responsibilities include hiring and training new employees, driving sales, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Super C management job titles include store manager, assistant manager, department manager, administrative clerk, and district manager.
- Specific responsibilities vary by job title. On average, managers with Super C stores earn between $30,000 and $100,000 in annual salary.
- Previous experience and time spent with the company often dictate annual salary option allowances.
Benefits of Working at Super C
In addition to competitive monetary compensation, Super C rewards qualified workers with lucrative employee benefits. Eligible supermarket associates earn health benefits, such as medical, dental, and vision plans, employee assistance programs, and basic life insurance. To support financial success, Super C provides qualified workers with 401(K) retirement plans, stock options, and service bonuses. Select employees earn paid holidays and vacation time. All Super C workers enjoy generous store discounts.
Super C commits to employee growth and development and offers several avenues for personal and professional career growth. Entry-level workers enjoy job benefits, such as paid training and future development opportunities. Super C also offers specialized training programs for butchers and managers-in-training. The retailer often promotes from within, as a majority of upper-level associates began in Super C entry-level jobs. Whether in-training or otherwise, employees enjoy fun, uplifting work environments.
Roots for Super C trace back to 1982 as a grocery store chain called Super Carnival. In 1991, Super Carnival rebranded as Super C. In 1992, Super C acquired numerous Steinberg outlet locations. Over the following years, Super C grew steadily throughout Quebec. Today, the chain comprises of more than 80 locations spread throughout the province.
Super C offers a variety of products and services. Products featured at the supermarket chain range from snacks and canned goods to fresh meats and seafood. The food retailer offers products from both national and private-label brands. Some private-label brands featured at Super C include Merit Selection, Econochoice, Irresistibles, Super C, Loeb Bakery Shoppe, The Event Pleaser, and Red Grill meats. Each location offers Western Union banking and COINSTAR services. The Super C website also offers a number of cooking and food preparation video tutorials. Super C offers store giftcards in $25, $50, and $100 increments, as well.
Metro Inc. owns and operates Super C stores. The company serves as a leading food retailer for the greater Quebec and Ontario region. A large company with various divisions, Metro Inc. manages banners such as Food Basics, Super C, Marche Richelieu, Les 5 Salsons, and Marche Ami. In total, Metro maintains over 350 locations. Metro Inc. trades publicly on the TSX as MRU. Each year, Metro Inc. brings in more than $11 billion in revenue and annual net income averages around $390 million a year. Headquarters for Metro Inc. reside in Montreal, QC, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Super C: 14
Official Site: www.superc.ca/carriere-superc.en.html