Online Job Application for Robin’s Donuts Jobs
Robin’s Donuts operates a Canadian chain of coffee shops with a national presence. The brand began as a single location in Ontario in the mid-1970s. Original company concepts included fresh foods and fast, quality services highlighted by affordable prices. Early successes lead to westward expansion and franchising. In total, Robin’s Donuts manages close to 130 locations and employs around 1,500 part-time and full-time associates nationwide.
Primarily operating as donut and coffee shops, Robin’s Donuts enjoy full menus at restaurant locations. Coffee shop patrons may choose from hot and cold, coffee-inspired drinks, croissants, cookies, muffins, breads, egg sandwiches, deli sandwiches, soups, and salads. Robin’s Donuts also specializes in cinnamon buns, Danishes, and bagels. The Canadian coffee shop chain offers express services and typically operates along busy highways, in urban and suburban neighborhoods with high foot traffic, and in rural communities for convenient access throughout the country.
The coffee shop industry provides the perfect opportunity for entry-level job seekers and seasoned professionals to find meaningful employment. Robin’s Donuts hires on a consistent basis and offers competitive pay and access to employee benefits. Available jobs typically involve some aspect of customer service. Workers must feel comfortable interacting directly with customers. Personable and hardworking applicants represent ideal candidates for Robin’s Donuts jobs. Learn more about Robin’s Donuts employment opportunities and apply online to receive immediate hiring consideration from the coffeehouse chain.
Available Robin’s Donuts Positions and Salary Information
Like many coffee shop chains in Canada, Robin’s Donuts needs to hire motivated and energetic workers to fill part-time and full-time jobs. Applicants 14 and older should consider Robin’s Donuts for entry-level work and professional careers in the coffee shop industry. Jobs available include paid training opportunities and room for personal and professional development. Robin’s Donuts regularly conducts interviews for the following job titles:
- The position of counter staff represents one of the most accessible job titles at Robin’s Donuts locations.
- The entry-level employment opportunity regularly provides part-time and full-time shift capabilities.
- Robin’s Donuts counter staff operate cash registers and greet customers.
- Additional job duties may include preparing food and cleaning work stations.
- Applicants with customer service experience may receive preferential treatment during Robin’s Donuts job interviews.
- Pay scales typically begin around minimum wage for counter staff workers.
- The average Robin’s Donuts counter staff employee earns around $11.00 per hour.
- Also commonly referred to as cooks, baker employees prepare and cook menu items at Robin’s Donuts.
- The position often involves working with commercial baking equipment, such as large ovens and grills.
- Applicants must adhere to health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Robin’s Donuts hires applicants both with and without experience for baker jobs.
- The ability to work under pressure in fast-paced job settings may benefit potential employees.
- Robin’s Donuts pays bakers between $11.00 and $13.00 an hour, in most cases.
- Applicants with experience in the coffee shop industry or workers with tenure looking to advance within the company should apply online for Robin’s Donuts store manager jobs.
- A perfect career opportunity for full-time employment hunters, store manager jobs involve administrative, food prep, clerical, and supervisory responsibilities.
- Robin’s Donuts store managers hire and train new employees, set schedules, delegate work, and process payroll.
- Average starting salary options range from $30,000 to $35,000 per year.
- Annual manager salary may increase up to $45,000 with experience gained and time spent with Robin’s Donuts.
Benefits of Working at Robin’s Donuts
The most common work benefits provided to Robin’s Donuts associates include discounts on menu items, complimentary uniforms, and paid training opportunities. Robin’s Donuts mployees enjoy fun, rewarding and supportive work environments. The Canadian coffee shop chain also regularly promotes from within and offers career advancement paths for motivated workers.
In addition to viable pay, discounted meals, and paid training, eligible Robin’s Donuts employees enjoy medical coverage and financial planning assistance. Job benefits may vary by franchise but generally include healthcare options, 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, and life insurance plans. Fill out an online application form to review a full list of available Robin’s Donuts employment benefits and discover meaningful coffee shop industry jobs today.
Founded in 1975, Robin’s Donuts stands as one of the most popular donut shops in Canada. In 2006, Canadian proprietor Chairman’s Brand Corporation purchased Robin’s Donuts. Under the new management, Robin’s Donuts announced plans for increased expansion in February 2012. Approximately 130 coffee shops operate under the Robin’s Donuts banner in 2013.
The Robin’s Donuts menu largely consists of baked goods, including donuts, Danishes, croissants, bagels, muffins, and cookies. The nationwide coffee shop chain also serves breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches, soups, salads, and coffee-related beverages. Most Robin’s Donuts locations operate as standalone restaurants. Many house drive-thru windows and dining areas, as well.
Parent company Chairman’s Brand Corporation manages Robin’s Donuts location across Canada. The cafe chain also maintains several franchised units. Collectively, Robin’s Donuts account for millions of dollars in annual revenues. Company corporate offices sit in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Robin’s Donuts: 14
Official Site: www.robinsdonuts.com/about/employment.aspx