Online Job Application for Radisson Hotels Jobs
Radisson Hotels operates as an upscale hotel chain with locations worldwide. The hospitality company primarily operates in North America. Radisson Canada maintains over 20 hotels. The majority of Radisson hotels in Canada operate in and around Toronto. Other cities featuring Radisson Hotels include Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg.
The hotel chain remains dedicated to offering exceptional lodging services and offers 100% guest satisfaction guarantees. Amenities offered at Radisson Hotels locations in Canada include free high-speed internet, full-service restaurant dining, room service, business centers, pools and fitness centers, and meeting and banquet facilities. Frequent guests may take advantage of the Customer Loyalty Program, which offers customizable rewards for returning guests. In addition to exceptional service, Radisson Hotel offers top savings through the best online rates guarantee.
Radisson plans for further expansion in the coming years. Parent company Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group explicitly plans to expand the company by 50%. Anyone looking for a rewarding career in the hotel industry should apply online for a Radisson job. The hotel chain offers a wide range of part-time jobs and full-time careers through each location. Needing associates of all skill and education levels, Radisson hires entry-level workers and experienced professionals alike.
Radisson Hotels Jobs and Salary Information
As a large hotel chain, Radisson employs a large workforce and offers a wide range of employment opportunities. Career areas at Radisson include administration, auditing, communications, customer service, operations support, and operations management. With excellent restaurant and room services, each Radisson also employs a full food service staff, which includes cooks, servers, and bartenders. Jobs most frequently available at Radisson Hotel include:
- Bell/concierge associates with Radisson Hotels work at the front desk and provide customer assistance.
- Key duties include assisting guests with luggage and providing information on local attractions and history.
- Additionally, bell/concierge staff members may need to set up breakfasts each morning.
- Some Radisson bell/concierge associates transport guests to and from airports.
- The hotel chain looks for bell/concierge employees with strong communication skills and excellent driving records.
- Bell and concierge staff members at Canadian Radisson locations usually earn between $12.00 and $15.00 an hour.
Guest Service Agent
- Guest service associates with Radisson Hotels check guests in and out, answer phones, provide information on local area and hotel amenities, and resolve guest issues.
- Applicants need to possess friendly, helpful attitudes and strong communication skills.
- Typically, Radisson guest service agent workers in Canada earn between $13.00 and $16.00 per hour.
Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Housekeepers with Radisson clean and straighten rooms.
- Cleaning duties include changing linens, removing trash, displaying amenities and promo materials, and keeping supply carts stocked.
- A housekeeper must adhere to hotel lost and found policies and exhibit clean, professional appearances.
- Radisson needs housekeeping room attendants with attention to detail, flexible work availability, multitasking skills, and the ability to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Housekeeping and laundry attendant staff members often make between $12.00 and $14.00 an hour at Radisson hotels in Canada.
Front Desk Supervisor
- Front desk supervisors lead Radisson front desk staff and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Primary responsibilities include hiring and training new employees, enforcing front desk polices, handling cash and credit card payments, and completing property walkthroughs.
- Front desk supervisors with Radisson Hotels should possess leadership and problem-solving skills.
- The average salary for a front desk supervisor with Radisson in Canada ranges from $30,000 to $50,000 per year.
Benefits of Working at Radisson Hotels
Radisson parent company Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group often ranks on the FORTUNE list of 100 best companies to work for. Carlson and subsidiaries offer employees top hourly pay rates and yearly salary options. Eligible hotel workers also earn extensive job benefits. A typical work benefits package from Carlson includes plans for health and wellness and future savings. For health benefits, qualified Radisson associates access medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs. To benefit team member futures, workers may invests in 401(k) retirement plans and elective life insurance policies.
In addition to health and savings plans, Radisson Hotels offers a number of employee development benefits. All associates enjoy paid training and ongoing career enhancement opportunities. Eligible hotel workers may earn tuition reimbursement form the company. Radisson also offers personal development employment benefits, such as adoption assistance, legal assistance, leave of absence, and pet insurance. Radisson associates may also enjoy vacation and holiday plans, purchased time off, and discounts on hotels and travel.
The first Radisson Hotel opened in Minneapolis, MN, in 1909. With over 100 years of history, Radisson serves as one of the oldest upscale hotel chains in the world. Edna Dickerson founded the lodging company named after famous French explorer Pierre Radisson. In 1962, Curt Carlson, owner of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group acquired Radisson. Carlson grew the brand steadily over the following decades. Today, Radisson maintains more than 420 locations across over 80 countries. An international hotel chain, Radisson Hotel maintains operations as Radisson Blu in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Guests at Radisson enjoy spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Key amenities offered at each location include free internet access, fine restaurant dining, and room service. Additional amenities guests may access include workout facilities, swimming pools, business centers, and meeting and banquet rooms. Radisson offers easy online booking with a lowest price guarantee, as well.
Radisson Hotels serves as a subsidiary of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. A major hotel chain, Carlson maintains a portfolio of well-known hotel chains, such as Radisson Hotels, Country Inns & Suites, Park Inn, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts, and Missoni Hotels. In total, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group employs more than 170,000 workers worldwide. The private company remains one of the largest family-held corporations in the world. On estimate, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group brings in over $7 billion annually. Headquarters for Radisson Hotels operate in Minnetonka, MN, USA.
Minimum age to work at Radisson Hotels: 16
Official Site: www.carlson.com/jobs/hotels.do