Online Job Application for Pizza 73 Jobs
Pizza 73 operates in the quick-service restaurant industry in Western Canada, which includes British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. Founders David Tougas and Guy Goodwin opened the first restaurant in 1985 and offered fresh, quality pizza at affordable prices. Within the next two years, 17 new Pizza 73 restaurants opened in Edmonton and Calgary. Today, Pizza 73 operates over 70 locations, with more opening in the future, and still promises a “Better meal. Better deal.”
Headquartered in Edmonton, AB, Pizza 73 features a unique central call center. One number connects customers to Pizza 73 operators, who then pass the orders to the appropriate local Pizza 73. The result ensures hot, quality pizzas delivered in a timely manner. Pizza 73 offers 16 varieties of specialty pizzas, more than 20 different toppings, and three styles of crusts and sauces. Additional menu items include wings, sides, and salads.
With over 70 pizza shops, Pizza 73 must keep restaurant operations at maximum levels. Both full-time and part-time work offer great opportunities for applicants in search of careers in the quick-service restaurant industry. Entry-level work with Pizza 73 typically suits high school and college students, part-time job seekers, and retirees. Interested applicants should consult the pizza delivery chain to discover many jobs available at Pizza 73.
Available Pizza 73 Positions and Salary Info
Hiring managers seek candidates with friendly, outgoing personalities to provide exceptional customer service. Pizza 73 offers on-the-job training, flexible scheduling, and competitive wages. Applicants with little-to-no experience may apply for entry-level work at Pizza 73. The pizza chain also offers managerial positions for experienced workers or current senior employees with strong leadership and organizational skills. Apply online for further information on the following Pizza 73 positions:
- In this demanding position, Pizza 73 team members prepare and cook every pizza and menu item for customers in a timely manner.
- Additional responsibilities include keeping the kitchen area clean and sanitized according to health and safety regulations, washing dishes, and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Applicants must display discipline, organization, and strong communication skills for hiring consideration from Pizza 73.
- Hourly pay rates for Pizza 73 kitchen associates begin at minimum wage and may increase to $11.00.
- Offered as both full-time and part-time employment, delivery driver jobs with Pizza 73 involve delivering hot, fresh, and quality pizzas and wings to hungry patrons.
- Applicants must possess a clean driving record, transportation, and great customer service skills.
- Hiring managers seek qualified applicants with positive attitudes, friendly personalities, and great organizational skills.
- Pizza 73 delivery drivers begin hourly pay at minimum wage and may increase to $10.00, plus tips.
Self-Employed Service Provider
- With this position, the service provider works for Pizza 73 from home during the busiest times, which include dinner hours, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Applicants must possess a computer, high-speed internet connection, headset, and a quiet place to work.
- The service provider receives inbound calls for pizza orders and contacts the appropriate local Pizza 73 restaurant to place the order.
- The position offers a relaxed dress code, flexibility to control the work environment, and little-to-no commuting.
- Pay consists of 1.9percent commission of sales, which often translates into an hourly rate between $10.00 and $13.00 with the potential to earn higher wages.
- Pizza 73 managers provide exceptional leadership and organization to maintain daily operations.
- Primary responsibilities include hiring and training new associates, placing inventory orders, delegating work, scheduling employees, processing payroll, and communicating with Pizza 73 corporate offices.
- Applicants must possess prior management experience in the restaurant industry or employee seniority status for hiring consideration.
- Managers with Pizza 73 usually earn annual salary options of $35,000 to $45,000.
Benefits of Working at Pizza 73
Although not franchised, Pizza 73 operates as independent businesses from parent company Pizza Pizza. Job benefits for Pizza 73 employees may vary by location and employment status. New associates automatically receive paid training, competitive wages, a fun work environment, and complimentary uniforms. Salaried Pizza 73 team members may qualify for comprehensive health and wellness benefits, such as medical, dental, and vision insurance. Apply online or visit a local Pizza 73 restaurant for more information on available employee benefits.
Eligible Pizza 73 workers enjoy paid vacations, which may increase over time. Qualified Pizza 73 associates also receive paid sick and personal days, depending on length of employment. Certain staff members may also qualify for 401(k) retirement plans and other employee assistance programs. All Pizza 73 workers stand eligible for advancement through training programs offered through parent company Pizza Pizza.
Pizza 73 first opened in 1985, in Edmonton, AB, and offered fresh, quality pizzas at affordable prices over other competitors. The name comes from the original phone number of 473-7373. The restaurant became the first delivery chain in Western Canada to utilize a centralized call center, which allowed hungry customers to order by phone. The call center feature allowed Pizza 73 to gain notoriety throughout Edmonton and spread brand awareness. More Pizza 73 locations emerged throughout Western Canada and word-of-mouth popularized the chain. In 2007, Pizza Pizza bought Pizza 73 and remains sole proprietor with more than 70 Pizza 73 locations.
The Pizza 73 menu consists of 16 varieties of pizza and up to 20 different toppings. Customers may choose from the daily menu specials, which include a pizza, free two-liter bottle of pop, and a two-for-one movie admission. Additionally, Pizza 73 offers 11 different pizza dipping sauces and wings available in multiple flavors with or without breading. Customers may order sides like fries, onion rings, potato wedges, breadsticks, baby carrots, chips, and brownies. In addition to pizzas and wings, Pizza 73 offers Caesar salads with bacon, chicken, or steak.
Pizza 73 operates as a subsidiary of Pizza Pizza, which stands as a private company with publicly traded royalty income fund. Pizza Pizza trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under PZA. Pizza 73 generates thousands of dollars each week and contributes to Pizza Pizza’s annual revenues of millions of dollars each year. Pizza Pizza headquarters reside in Toronto, ON. Pizza 73 headquarters rest in Edmonton, AB.
Minimum age to work at Pizza 73: 14
Official Site: www.pizza73.com/p73/jobs.html