Online Job Application for Papa John’s Jobs
In 1983, Papa John’s founder John Schnatter began making pizzas out of his father’s tavern. Purchasing used kitchen equipment, John began making and delivering pizzas out of the back of the bar. Using fresh, quality ingredients the pizzas started to gain popularity. In 1984, the first Papa John’s restaurant opened and became a hit within the community. Today, the famous pizza chain operates over 3,500 chains in the U.S. and in 29 other countries with roughly 16,000 employees. Papa John’s Canada maintains around 60 locations across the country.
The Papa John’s website allows patrons to order online and choose the option for delivery or pick-up. The website also offers special sales and promotions. Customers may sign up for Papa Rewards to receive free pizzas and discounts. Papa John’s operates in stand-alone restaurants and shopping centers in densely populated areas. The pizza delivery chain maintains a high status among the local community with involvement in several causes, such as cancer awareness, diabetes, Down syndrome, and Cerebral Palsy.
With locations throughout Canada, Papa John’s needs to hire many entry-level workers to keep operations at a high level. Primary positions include pizza cooks, delivery driver, and front counter service jobs. Applicants with prior managerial experience or employees with seniority may discover manager or supervisor positions with Papa John’s. Job hunters with exceptional customer service abilities, outgoing personalities, and dependability may apply online for work at Papa John’s.
Papa John’s Job Titles and Salary Info
Papa John’s Canada must hire applicants with a desire to learn and possess good work habits. Team members participate in a fast environment and must maintain proper health code ethics to ensure quality products. The minimum age for employment with Papa John’s in Canada stands at 14. Career seekers must complete a job application from the nearest location. Papa John’s Canada offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay scales, and a friendly work environment. Apply online with Papa John’s today for the following Canadian pizza shop positions:
- Applicants with a good driving record and reliable transportation may apply for delivery driver jobs with Papa John’s.
- The position consists of providing excellent customer service, delivering pizzas in a timely manner, and maintaining communication with restaurant associates to ensure -quality products.
- Papa John’s delivery drivers in Canada begin at minimum wage and may earn up to $10.00 an hour plus tips.
- Team members ensures Papa John’s customers receive high quality products through great customer service.
- Applicants with limited experience may apply for crew member positions.
- Primary team member job duties include making pizzas, answering phones, taking orders, packaging products for delivery, and assisting coworkers.
- Crew members with Papa John’s may work long hours, which include nights and weekends.
- Hourly pay begins at minimum wage for Papa John’s team members and may increase to $11.00 with experience.
- Papa John’s Canada must hire management personnel to maintain daily restaurant operations.
- Positions include shift leader, supervisor, and general manager roles.
- Applicants must show organization and leadership abilities for hiring consideration.
- Shift leaders with Papa John’s oversee entry-level workers, ensure food quality, and set work schedules.
- Supervisors hire and train new employees, delegate work, and communicate with general managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Papa John’s general managers oversee the daily operations of restaurants, maintain and order inventory, and communicate with corporate offices.
- Shift leaders typically earn between $10.00 and $12.00 per hour.
- Supervisors often earn salary options from $24,000 to $32,000 a year, while general managers with Papa John’s usually generate an annual salary between $30,000 and $45,000.
Benefits of Working at Papa John’s Canada
Every employee with Papa John’s Canada receives health and life benefits. Pizza shop associates receive job benefits, such as direct deposit, weekly pay, pizza discounts, and training and recognition programs. Part-time workers and salaried Papa John’s employees become eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance, hospital indemnity, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. Apply online for further information on health and wellness benefits offered at Papa John’s.
Both team members and managers with Papa John’s receive access to employment benefits, such as 401(k) retirement plans and paid vacations. Papa John’s managers also receive paid sick time, educational assistance, group legal services, employee and adoption assistance, and travel assistance. Delivery drivers receive daily cash payout for mileage reimbursement. Discover more information on employee benefits through the Papa John’s website.
After receiving a business degree from Ball State University, founder John Schnatter began baking and delivering pizzas out of the back of Mick’s Tavern in 1983. Using superior ingredients, the pizzas gained notoriety and Schnatter opened the first Papa John’s restaurant in 1984. In 2002, Papa John’s became the first pizza franchise to offer online ordering. Papa John’s signed with ESPN to sponsor the annual Papa Johns.com Bowl in 2006. In 2010, Papa John’s became the official pizza restaurant for the NFL. Today, Papa John’s now operates more than 3,500 across the U.S. and in 30 other countries.
Papa John’s offers fresh never frozen, hand-tossed dough with crisp, sliced vegetables and 100percent fresh meat and cheese. The pizza sauce comes from vine-ripened tomatoes grown in California, USA, and picked during the three month season for the highest quality and flavor. Papa John’s adds a special blend of herbs, spices, and natural ingredients to the sauce to create the signature taste. All dough comes delivered fresh and never frozen with the finest ingredients, which includes high-protein flour and clear-filtered water.
Papa John’s operates as a public traded company. The company trades on the NASDAQ under the symbol, PZZA. Headquarters for giant pizza chain reside in Louisville, KY. Roughly 16,000 employees help Papa John’s generate over $1 billion in annual revenue.
Minimum age to work at Papa John’s: 14
Official Site: www.papajohns.com/careers/