Online Job Application forNew York Fries Jobs
Created by Canadian Jay Gould in the early 1980s, New York Fries operates as an international fast food chain with several locations throughout Canada. In addition to Hong Kong, Korea, United Arab Emirates, and Iraq, New York Fries manages nearly a dozen corporate-owned restaurants and several franchised locations primarily in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba. New York Fries boasts more than 200 locations worldwide and employs thousands of part-time and full-time associates.
French fry-inspired menu items serve as the main attractions at New York Fries locations. Patrons often site the unique and gourmet selections, affordable prices, and fun atmospheres as popular draws for the international fast food chain. Customers choose from traditional French fries or creative creations topped with braised beef, pulled pork, vegetables, cheeses, chicken, or gravy. New York Fries also sells French-Canadian favorite poutine, which generates large customer bases in Canada.
Individuals in search of fast food industry employment should apply online for New York Fries jobs now. The Canadian division of New York Fries hires motivated and dedicated part-time and full-time job seekers on a regular basis. Jobs available include entry-level employment opportunities and professional careers in management. Applicants must possess the ability to work in fast-paced job settings and provide excellent customer service. Additional New York Fries hiring requirements may include culinary experience and the ability to use computerized POS systems. An online application form provides further details on available New York Fries jobs.
Available New York Fries Jobs and Salary Information
Job hunters must meet the minimum hiring age for employment consideration in order to work for New York Fries. Most restaurants hire workers as young as 14. Careers in management may require applicants to stand at least 18 at time of hire. Job duties primarily involve customer service and food preparation. New York Fries offers the following employment opportunities:
- An entry-level job title, the position of cashier with New York Fries involves working directly with the public and operating POS systems.
- Typical responsibilities may include greeting guests, ringing up purchases, preparing food and drink, handling money, and cleaning work stations.
- New York Fries cashier employees must possess warm, personable, and friendly personalities.
- The ability to stand on foot for long periods of time may prove beneficial.
- Open availability also assists prospective associates during the New York Fries hiring process.
- The average New York Fries cashier employee works 15 to 30 hours per week and starts out at minimum wage.
- Increases in hourly pay may lead to wages in excess of $12.00 an hour.
- Primarily involved in food preparation, New York Fries frontliners prepare food to order.
- Additional job duties include cleaning work stations and restocking food trays.
- Frontliners work with deep fryers, ovens, and other potentially hazardous equipment.
- New York Fries requires frontliner employees to adhere to strict safety and health regulations at all times.
- Frontliners also typically work part-time schedules.
- Pay begins at minimum wage and ranges up to $12.00 or $13.00 per hour with experience.
- Typical job duties for managers with New York Fries consist of supervisory and administrative responsibilities.
- The average manager hires and trains new employees, creates associate schedules, supervises entry-level workers, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- New York Fries managers may perform customer service and food preparation job duties, as well.
- Traditionally full-time opportunities, New York Fries managerial roles offer 40-hour schedules and begin at $20,000 in annual salary for supervisors.
- Assistant managers and restaurant managers may earn salary rates between $30,000 and $45,000 a year, depending on experience and time spent with New York Fries.
Benefits of Working at New York Fries
New York Fries takes pride in offering extensive training programs for new-hires and continued education programs for tenured associates. Restaurant employees enjoy competitive wages, flexible work schedules, and access to job benefits packages. Employment benefits may vary at franchised New York Fries locations. Contact a local New York Fries to learn more about available employment opportunities and employee benefits today.
Corporate-owned New York Fries locations provide comprehensive insurance coverage and financial planning assistance to qualified workers. Specific work benefits available include 401(k) retirement plans, healthcare coverage, and paid time off. Meal discounts also exist for New York Fries associates. Join a growing fast food chain and take advantage of meaningful employment opportunities with New York Fries now.
Company founder Jay Gould created the concept for New York Fries after a trip to NYC in the early 1980s. Impressed by the quality of French fries sold at a popular restaurant, Gould set out to open a French-fry centric fast food chain offering gourmet menu items. By the early 1990s, New York Fries operated in shopping malls throughout Ontario. The company expanded internationally during the 2000s and includes roughly 200 locations in five countries worldwide.
The New York Fries menu consists of thick-cut French fries served with a variety of toppings. Customers may choose from poutine, beef, pork, chicken, veggie, and traditional French-fry selections. The Canadian fast food company also serves hot dogs. A majority of New York Fries locations operate inside of shopping malls.
New York Fries operates as a private company with both corporate-owned and franchised locations. Annual revenues for the Canadian fast food chain fall around $60 million. Around 10,000 team members work for New York Fries worldwide. The company maintains corporate headquarters in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Minimum age to work at New York Fries: 14
Official Site: www.newyorkfries.com/careers
Yes I have worked before for New York fries in the mall. I enjoyed my time there.
Sarah kautesk says:
I would like to work at New York Fries, but is it true you hire at age 14?