Online Job Application for Mary Brown’s Jobs
Mary Brown’s operates as a popular fast food restaurant chain with locations across Canada. The chain offers fresh, flavorful food in casual dining atmospheres. Mary Brown’s specializes in Grade-A fried chicken and hand-cut potatoes called taters. The restaurant also offers a selection of sides, salads, and drinks. Most Mary Brown’s locations include dining rooms and drive-thru windows.
Providing a variety of choices, Mary Brown’s offers chicken combo meals from one to five pieces and multi-piece feasts from eight to 18 pieces. The Mary Browns’ menu also includes sandwiches, wraps, wings, and chicken tender meals. The chain frequently offers features, coupons, and promotional deals. In addition to offering tasty chicken meals, Mary Brown’s believes in improving surrounding communities. Many franchised locations sponsor local sports teams, art organizations, health programs, and education initiatives.
Mary Brown’s serves as the second largest chicken restaurant chain in Canada. The restaurant maintains more than 90 locations across Newfoundland, Ontario, Alberta, and Nova Scotia. A large chain, Mary Brown’s employs hundreds of workers nationwide. The restaurant plans to open new locations in the future. Mary Brown’s frequently looks to hire new entry-level associates and career-minded applicants to fill part-time and full-time jobs in current locations as well as future locations.
Mary Brown’s Positions and Salary Information
Mary Brown’s offers part-time jobs and full-time careers throughout each restaurant location. Entry-level workers and seasoned professionals may discover rewarding employment opportunities with Mary Brown’s. The fast food chain asks job hopefuls to apply in person or through the company website. Common store jobs with Mary Brown’s include:
- Cooks marinate and bread chicken and operate ovens and fryers.
- Additionally, Mary Brown’s cooks maintain clean and organized work environments.
- Kitchen employees must follow all health and safety guidelines as outlined by the company.
- Mary Brown’s looks to hire driven and team-oriented individuals to fill part-time and full-time cook jobs.
- The average cook with Mary Brown’s makes between minimum wage and $13.00 per hour.
Customer Service Associate
- Mary Brown’s customer service associates, also referred to as team members, provide excellent customer care.
- Key duties include taking orders, operating cash registers, and assembling meals for to-go and dine-in orders.
- Additional job duties include cleaning dining and front counter areas.
- Mary Brown’s customer service associates often earn around $12.00 in hourly pay.
- Career-oriented applicants should apply online for work as Mary Brown’s managers.
- Available managerial employment opportunities include assistant manager and manager positions.
- Mary Brown’s assistant managers assist store managers in day-to-day operations.
- Primary job duties include interviewing and training new-hires, driving sales goals, evaluating employees, and resolving customer issues.
- Assistant managers may earn salary rates ranging from $20,000 to $35,000 a year.
- Mary Brown’s Managers oversee all aspects of daily operations.
- Key responsibilities include hiring and training new team members, monitoring sales, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Managers also enforce company policies and procedures.
- Typical annual salary options for Mary Brown’s managers fall between $40,000 and $50,000.
Benefits of Working at Mary Brown’s
In addition to competitive wages, Mary Brown’s offers generous work benefits to qualified employees. Certain workers earn financial benefits, such as 401(k) retirement plans, life insurance, disability coverage, annual bonuses, employee referral rewards, and performance-based incentives. Eligible Mary Brown’s associates also receive health and wellness job benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs.
Mary Brown’s workers enjoy fun and friendly work environments complete with paid training. Fast food team members also receive discounts on meals. The restaurant chain often promotes from within, and motivated associates may access career growth opportunities. Fill out an online application form to access Mary Brown’s jobs and learn more about available employment benefits today.
Company history for the Canadian fast food chain traces back to 1964. The first Mary Brown’s location opened in Richmond, VA, USA, as Golden Skillet. The first Canadian location opened in 1969 in St. Johns, Newfoundland. An immediate success, Golden Skillet added two more locations in the first year of operations. Years later, the chain officially changed names to Mary Brown’s. The resulting chain began franchising and opened several locations in the 1970s.
Mary Brown’s earns notoriety for chicken and potato-inspired dishes. The restaurant prepares Grade-A chicken with secret seasonings and an exclusive 48-hour marinating process. Mary Brown’s potatoes, or taters, come breaded and cooked to golden brown. Taters may come covered in a variety of toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, dressing, gravy, and cheese. In addition to signature Famous Chicken & Taters, Mary Brown’s offers sandwiches, wraps, wings, chicken fingers, and salads. The fast food chain also offers a variety of sides, such as coleslaw, onion rings, and gravy.
The prominent fast food chain operates as a private company. A popular franchiser, Mary Brown’s continues to expand into new markets. Mary Brown’s generates millions of dollars in annual revenues. Corporate headquarters for Mary Brown’s reside in Markham, ON, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Mary Brown’s: 14
Official Site: http://marybrowns.com/careers.php