Online Job Application for Marble Slab Creamery Jobs
Marble Slab Creamery operates as a large ice cream shop chain with over 500 locations. Found in over a dozen countries, Marble Slab Creamery primarily operates in the United States, Mexico, England, The United Arab Emirates, and Canada. The first Marble Slab Creamery Canada opened in 2003, and today, Marble Slab Creamery maintains over 80 locations across the country.
A leader in the ice cream shop industry, Marble Slab Creamery stands apart from the competition by setting exceptionally high quality standards. Made from some of the finest ingredients in the world, Marble Slab Creamery ice cream includes vanilla from Madagascar, chocolate from Europe, and fresh dairy from local farms. Publicized as the freshest ice cream in the world, Marble Slab Creamery prepares ice cream in small batches in store.
Marble Slab Creamery stands renowned for offering an exceptional frozen treat experience. To start, Marble Slab Creamery provides a wide selection of ice cream flavors to choose from. Next, Marble Slab Creamery offers a near-endless selection of mixings for customers to add to dessert items. Mixings or “mixins” include fresh fruit, nuts, candy, and cookies. Employees then place Mixins and ice cream on the signature frozen marble slabs and blend both together with advanced hand-mixing techniques. Finally, associates place the ice cream on fresh-baked waffle cones to create the one-of-a-kind Marble Slab Creamery experience.
Marble Slab Creamery Canada Jobs and Salary Information
A premiere ice cream shop chain, Marble Slab Creamery looks for positive, hard-working associates to fill store jobs. Providing ample job opportunities, Marble Slab Creamery offers an array of part-time jobs and full-time careers throughout the network of stores. Job seekers of all skills and education levels may apply for Marble Slab Creamery jobs. The ice cream shop chain trains associates to fit the company culture. Entry-level job seekers and career professionals may take interest in the following jobs:
Ice Cream Scooper
- The lifeblood of Marble Slab Creamery, ice cream scoopers interact with customers and prepare ice cream creations.
- Ice cream scoopers must properly portion ice cream, mix in toppings, and service ice cream.
- Marble Slab Creamery offers fast-paced environments, and ice cream scoopers must work efficiently and with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Additional duties include running cash registers and maintaining clean and sanitary store environments.
- Ice cream scoopers typically make roughly $10.00 an hour.
- Cake decorators use creativity and skill to create appealing cake designs.
- Key duties include taking orders, laying and smoothing icing, and placing decorative items on desserts.
- Cake decorators must follow all health and safety guidelines and uphold clean and organized work environments.
- Depending on the location, Marble Slab Creamery cake decorators may monitor inventory levels and order supplies.
- Cake decorators typically start our earning minimum wage, with pay increases over time.
- Marble Slab Creamery managers oversee store operations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Store operations duties include ordering supplies, monitoring sales numbers, and performing opening and closing duties.
- Managers also hire, train, and inspire store associates.
- Manager salary options often start at about $25,000 a year upon hire and move up to around $70,000 annually.
Benefits of Working at Marble Slab Creamery Canada
Marble Slab Creamery workers enjoy the benefit of friendly, uplifting job settings. Focused on employee growth, Marble Slab Creamery offers ongoing training and support to ensure success in the specialty foods industry. Marble Slab Creamery team members also enjoy the work benefits of flexible scheduling and store discounts.
Select associates earn handsome employee benefits packages, which may include financial and health and wellbeing benefits. Primary financial benefits include 401(k) retirement plans, annual bonuses, and service awards. Health and wellness benefits include paid time off, life insurance plans, and disability coverage. All Marble Slab Creamery locations operate as franchised units, and job benefits may vary by store. To discover available employment benefits, check with the nearest Marble Slab Creamery for more details.
Roots for Marble Slab Creamery trace back to 1983 when two chefs opened Cones & Cream in Houston, TX. In 1986, the innovative ice cream chain introduced the signature frozen marble slab mixing station. The brand later changed names to Marble Slab Creamery and began offering franchising opportunities. With the introduction of franchising, Marble Slab Creamery grew rapidly throughout the United States and then into international markets. In 2011, Marble Slab Creamery acquired MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream and Treatery and the brand grew even larger. Today, Marble Slab Creamery maintains a network of over 500 stores worldwide. Marble Slab Creamery maintains corporate headquarters in Fulton, County GA. Head offices for Canadian operations reside in Calgary, AB, Canada.
Marble Slab Creamery offers classic flavors like vanilla bean, strawberry, peanut butter, praline, bubblegum, red velvet, and mint chocolate chip. Unique flavors offered at Marble Slab Creamery include amaretto, cinnamon bun, cotton candy, chocolate banana, and tiger. Marble Slab Creamery also offers lactose-free options for vanilla, strawberry-banana, and chocolate. For added enjoyment, Marble Slab Creamery serves a wide selection of nuts, fruits, candies, and cookies as optional add-ons. Some all-time favorite mixins offered at Marble Slab Creamery include fudge, caramel, cookie dough, rainbow sprinkles, marshmallows, brownies, graham cracker, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. In addition to ice cream, Marble Slab Creamery sells wonderful treats like cakes, cupcakes, and low-fat yogurt. Marble Slab Creamery also offers delicious beverages like shakes, ice-cream sodas, and fresh fruit smoothies.
Marble Slab Creamery operates as a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. A large brand acquisition and management firm, Global Franchise Group specializes in franchising quick service restaurants. A leader in franchise management, Global Franchise Group manages a network of approximately 1,000 franchised stores in 16 countries. Brands managed under Global Franchise Group include Great American Cookies, Maggie Moo’s, and Pretzel Maker as well as Marble Slab Creamery. Global Franchise Group, LLC serves as an affiliate of independent investment firm Levine Leichtman Capital Partners. Available capital for Levine Leichtman Capital Partners measures at about $5 billion.
Minimum age to work at Marble Slab Creamery: 16
Official Site: https://www.marbleslab.ca/jobs