Online Job Application for Holt Renfrew Jobs
Holt Renfrew stands as one of the classiest department store chains throughout Canada. The retailer may be compared to other high-end department store companies, such as Nordstrom, Barneys, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Holt Renfrew offers a complete shopping experience for men, women, and children. Customers experience a fun and relaxing shopping experience at nine Holt Renfrew locations across the country. Overall, Holt Renfrew aims to be the premier name in Canadian fashion.
Holt Renfrew offers dozens of clothing brands for men, women, and children. Holt Renfrew sells a variety of shoes, jackets, shirts, dresses, and bags. Customers may even chose from a vast jewelry collection, including earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Outside of clothing, the department store company offers many other services, such as valet parking and beauty services. Overall, Holt Renfrew wants to make sure that each customer spends their hard-earned money well.
Although Holt Renfrew doesn’t operate many stores, the company still needs dedicated and quality employees. Holt Renfrew may provide a different kind of job opportunity in the retail industry. Apply online with Holt Renfrew to find open positions across the country. As a high-end department store, Holt Renfrew prefers classy, sophisticated job candidates. Contact Holt Renfrew today for more hiring consideration.
Available Holt Renfrew Positions and Salary Information
- Eligible sales associate candidates with Holt Renfrew must be interested by fashion and current trends.
- Sales associates with the department store chain usually specialize in a certain area of the store, such as women, men’s, footwear, lingerie, or accessories.
- Holt Renfrew sales team members must maintain a professional demeanor consistently.
- As a high-end department store chain, Holt Renfrew offers slightly higher wages for sales associates, around $12.00 to $15.00 an hour.
- Being a multi-service department store chain, Holt Renfrew needs team members to organize customer services.
- Store concierges make sure each HR customer gets exactly what they need.
- Concierge employees inform customers about new sales or services, in addition to making reservations for the store salon, spa, or restaurant.
- As expected, Holt Renfrew concierges must possess great customer service qualities and act in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hourly wages for Holt Renfrew concierge employees rest around $12.00 to $15.00.
- Merchandising associates for Holt Renfrew essentially make sure that the store keeps presentable and tidy.
- Quite often, merchandisers must find a way to stock out new products and shipments.
- Merchandisers regularly work after hours, setting up new shipments, displays, and so on.
- Merchandisers with Holt Renfrew earn a little extra than regular store workers, mainly due to the extended hours worked.
- Average merchandiser pay rates range from $14.00 to $18.00 per hour.
- Managers with Holt Renfrew perform essentially the same duties as managers with other retail stores.
- However, being that Holt Renfrew operates as an upscale department store chain, store managers may need to perform some extra duties.
- Essentially, Holt Renfrew managers coordinate all aspects of the store, including the sales floor, salon and spa, and the store’s café and restaurant.
- Management positions with Holt Renfrew come with lucrative salary options.
- Supervisors and store managers may earn between $40,000 and $70,000 a year, plus employment benefits.
Benefits of Working at Holt Renfrew
An upscale department store company like Holt Renfrew may offer several quality employee benefits. Job perks range from medical and health improvement, to financial stability and wealth management. Holt Renfrew workers may need to meet several requirements to qualify for company benefits. The interview process may shed more light on Holt Renfrew job benefits.
Smaller discounts from Holt Renfrew generally concern discounts on merchandise and paid time off. Employees may use discounts on themselves or on friends or family members. Holt Renfrew offers several insurance benefits, such as vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits from the retailer include employee assistance, financial savings programs, and a 401(k) retirement plan. The corporate offices of Holt Renfrew offer training programs to interested associates.
High-end department store retailer Holt Renfrew began in Quebec City in 1837. The company originally specialized in the fur trading market. Before the beginning of the 20th century, Holt Renfrew began to expand into the retail market. The first store opened at 73 King Street in Toronto, ON. Quickly becoming a high-end retail business, Holt Renfrew now operates nine locations across the country. Company locations reside in heavy traffic areas, usually in downtown metropolitan blocks. Corporate headquarters for Holt Renfrew stand in a six-story department store building in downtown Toronto.
Products and Services
Holt Renfrew carries some of the most upscale clothing brands, such as Diesel, Hugo Boss, Fendi, Jbrand, and Clover Canyon, among hundreds of other brands. Holt Renfrew even sells a private-label brand of clothing for men and women. To complement store products, Holt Renfrew also offers beauty services, on-site salons and spas, custom measuring services, and in-store cafes with upscale dining and beverages. Customers may contact a Holt Renfrew concierge for more store services.
Even after almost 175 years in business, Holt Renfrew operates as a privately held company. Holt Renfrew tends to sell luxury fashion products and accessories. The company publishes a retail magazine called “Holts,” with articles about upcoming sales, fashion advice, and new products. Holt Renfrew now owns a subsidiary, Last Call outlet stores.
Minimum age to work at Holt Renfrew: 18