Online Job Application for Hilton Hotel Jobs
Hilton Hotels operates primarily in major cities throughout Canada. Located in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, and Manitoba, Hilton Hotels manages roughly 15 properties nationwide. Capitalizing on the success of Hilton operations in the United States, the hotel chain expanded into the Canadian market using the same company concepts of comfortable accommodations and excellent customer service. Thousands of entry-level associates and seasoned professionals work for Hilton Hotels in Canada.
The Hilton Hotels empire reaches to the far corners of the world, including tropical islands and mountainside ski resorts. The hotel company operates in over 75 countries and provides guests a variety of services at reasonable prices. Locations close to popular attractions and in major cities often draw millions of annual visitors to Hilton hotels across Canada. Hilton Hotels also offer room service, breakfast and dining services, spas, fitness centers, in-house restaurants and bars, and live entertainment.
As a major, international employer, Hilton Hotels regularly conducts hiring for part-time and full-time jobs. Applicants with experience in the hotel industry and secondary education may take interest in professional careers available with Hilton Hotels Canada. Job hopefuls in search of entry-level employment may find work in a variety of capacities, such as guest services, maintenance, and entertainment positions. Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively serve as common hiring requirements for Hilton Hotels jobs. Fill out an online application form with Hilton Hotels to find meaningful employment in the Canadian hotel industry today.
Hilton Hotels Job Titles and Salary Information
The Canadian chain of hotels requires applicants to be at least 16 years of age in order to gain employment with Hilton. Part-time employment opportunities offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and opportunities for advancement into full-time schedules, supervisory positions, or managerial roles. Full-time, entry-level jobs also exist with Hilton Hotels in Canada. Review the following list for more details on available hotel positions with Hilton:
- Also commonly known as front desk agent, the position of reservation agent with Hilton Hotels involves customer service job duties.
- Primary responsibilities include checking guests in and out of rooms, reserving hotel rooms and suites, and explaining hotel amenities and services.
- Hilton Hotels reservation agent associates work directly with guests.
- Sound communication skills and the ability to perform basic clerical tasks often prove necessary for hiring consideration.
- The entry-level job often starts Hilton employees out at minimum wage.
- Hourly pay may increase up to $13.00 or $14.00 with experience.
- Hilton Hotels laundry attendants primarily work in guest services.
- Main responsibilities for laundry attendant workers include washing dirty linens and towels.
- The job typically involves long hours.
- Manual labor plays a large part in daily tasks and may require applicants to possess the ability to lift at least 25 pounds comfortably.
- Pay scales for laundry attendant employees at Hilton locations start around minimum wage.
- Experience and solid work performance may lead to salary rates as much as $25,000 per year.
- Like many other hotel chains, many Hilton hotels operate in-house restaurants.
- Entry-level and part-time job seekers may take interest in serving positions available with the international hotel chain.
- Hilton needs to hire individuals with excellent memorization skills who enjoy working in fast-paced job settings.
- Serving associates with Hilton Hotels regularly start out at minimum wage; however, the position features the ability to earn tips.
- Hotel managers carry out a wide range of job duties at Canadian Hilton hotel locations.
- Primary duties include administrative and guest services responsibilities.
- Managers and supervisors enforce company protocol and procedure, supervise entry-level employees, set schedules, process payroll, and conduct job interviews.
- Specific job titles available with Hilton Hotels include guest services lead, sales manager, head porter, assistant hotel manager, and hotel manager opportunities.
- Minimum age requirements for managerial roles generally include workers 18 and over with previous industry experience and secondary education.
- Head porters and guest services leads often make between $30,000 and $40,000 in annual salary.
- Hilton Hotels sales managers receive wages in excess of $60,000 a year in Canada.
- Assistant managers and hotel managers often earn salary packages based on experience and location.
- Some Hilton hotel managers make more than $100,000 per year.
Benefits of Working at Hilton Hotels in Canada
In addition to generous pay rates and access to exotic locations and popular tourist destinations worldwide, Hilton Hotels cares for employees and offers comprehensive job benefits. Hilton workers receive discounts on travel fares and hotel accommodations, entertainment and special events, and hotel services. Hilton Hotels also provides incentives for career development, paid training, and rewarding work environments.
Both full-time and part-time associates enjoy many of the employment benefits available through Hilton Hotels. The international hotel chain offers 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, and employee stock purchase programs, and employee assistance programs. Full-time Hilton workers enjoy medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage extending to dependents and domestic partners. Tuition reimbursement, educational assistance, and voluntary legal services also exist for qualified, full-time associates. Learn more about available Hilton Hotels employee benefits and apply online with the hospitality company today.
The Canadian presence of Hilton Hotels grew out of the Hilton hotel empire founded in Cisco, TX, in 1919. After expanding to include locations in the 48 contiguous states, Hilton Hotels broadened reach overseas and opened several locations in Canada, Europe, Asia, and Caribbean. By March 2013, Hilton Hotels operated 15 locations in four Canadian provinces.
One of the largest and most reputed hotel chains in the world, Hilton Hotels provide guests with exceptional luxuries and amenities at every location. Basic services provided include room services, cable TV, high-speed internet access, conference rooms, lounges, business centers, and fitness facilities. Many Hilton Hotels locations also feature in-house restaurants, live entertainment, pools, and spas. Valet parking also stands readily available at Hilton Hotels locations.
The international hotel chain regularly ranks in the list of Forbes Top 100 companies. A private company, Hilton formally operates as Hilton Worldwide, which manages several subsidiary chains and the company namesake hotel chain. In total, Hilton generates over $8 billion in annual revenues and employs more than 135,000 workers worldwide. Company corporate offices sit in Tysons Corner, VA.
Minimum age to work at Hilton Hotels: 16
Official Site: http://hiltonworldwide.com/careers/