Online Job Application for Greco Pizza Jobs
Along with many other Canadian pizza chains, Greco Pizza began in the late 1970s and experienced early success. The Greco Pizza concept builds on the offering of a special type Mediterranean wrap called donair, which features season beef, sweet tomato sauce, and onions on pita bread. The company mainly sought to capitalize on the booming Canadian and U.S. pizza industries. As of March 2013, Greco Pizza operated over 150 shops and employed roughly 1,500 part-time and full-time associates.
A company on the cutting edge of pizza service, Greco Pizza allows customers to pay by debit card or credit card for deliveries at the door. Extensive menus and popular favorites, like the Greco Pizza specialty donair, garlic fingers, and gourmet pizzas, stand as the main draws to the Canadian chain. Greco Pizza offers 30-minute delivery guarantees, rewards programs, and crustless pizzas, which also serve as reasons for continued growth and success.
Greco Pizza plans to expand in the near future and needs to hire motivated and dedicated workers to fill entry-level positions and careers in managements and various corporate capacities. Hiring takes place on a regular basis for prospective employees with friendly, customer-oriented, and personable demeanors. Access to reliable transportation and open availability also stand as important requirements for hiring consideration at Greco Pizza shops. Some positions require associates to man multiple work stations. Ability to multitask and stay focused pays dividends for potential workers during the Greco Pizza hiring process. Fill out an online application form to find work in the pizza shop industry and gain immediate employment consideration with Greco Pizza today.
Greco Pizza Jobs and Salary Information
Part-time, entry-level jobs represent the most common positions for hire at Greco Pizza shops across Canada. Prospective associates 14 and older may apply for work in a variety capacities, including kitchen jobs, delivery positions, and opportunities in management. Greco Pizza offers flexible scheduling for most part-time jobs and provides competitive pay scales and access to comprehensive employment benefits packages. Consult the following list to learn more about pizza jobs consistently for hire with Greco Pizza:
- In entry-level job titles, team member positions with Greco Pizza encompass various aspects of customer service, food preparation, and general sanitation.
- Primary responsibilities include taking food and drink orders, ringing up purchases, preparing menu items, and cleaning work stations.
- The average Greco Pizza team member work part-time or between 15 and 30 hours a week.
- Greco Pizza also hires full-time team members and often promotes motivated associates into managerial roles.
- Applicants must possess the ability to work as part of a team and adhere to strict health and safety guidelines while employed.
- Hourly pay for Greco Pizza team members begins at minimum wage.
- A large portion of success for the Canadian pizza chain stems from the company 30-minute guarantee on deliveries.
- Workers assuming Greco Pizza delivery driver jobs must perform responsibilities in a safe yet timely manner.
- Ideal candidates possess valid driving permits, clean driving records, and access to reliable transportation.
- Most delivery driver employees with Greco Pizza work between 20 and 30 hours a week, including late-night and often irregular schedules.
- Minimum wage serves as base pay for the average Greco Pizza delivery driver.
- Experienced delivery associates may earn as much as $12.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Hiring requirements for Greco Pizza managerial roles often include strong leadership, motivational, and organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively manage teams of 10 to 15 associates often proves necessary for employment.
- Greco Pizza hires applicants 18 and over with relevant experience and high school diplomas, in most cases.
- Job duties consist of supervisory and administrative responsibilities ranging from hiring and training new associates, setting employee schedules, processing payroll, maintaining food inventories, and driving sales.
- Managers with the pizza delivery chain often start out earning $13.00 to $14.00 in hourly pay.
- Salary options in excess of $40,000 a year exist for qualified Greco Pizza managers with experience and tenure.
Benefits of Working at Greco Pizza
Greco Pizza locations boast friendly, supportive, and rewarding work environments. Employees enjoy viable pay rates, complimentary uniforms, special discounts on food and drinks, and access to career development opportunities. Greco Pizza pays new-hire workers for training and guides motivated workers down viable career paths.
In addition to competitive base pay, comprehensive training, and career growth potential, Greco Pizza jobs feature access to employment benefits packages. Greco Pizza offers extensive financial assistance and healthcare coverage to qualified employees. Specific job benefits available include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plans, life insurance options, and medical plans. Work benefits packages often vary by location. Apply online to learn precise details about Greco Pizza employee benefits eligibility requirements and job opportunities available today.
Established in 1977, Greco Pizza began operations in Moncton, NB, Canada. Initial success led to the acquisition of Greco Pizza by Grinner’s Food Systems Limited in 1981. Under Grinner’s management, Greco Pizza expanded throughout Atlantic Canada. More than 150 pizza shops operate under the Greco Pizza namesake nationwide.
The main features of Greco Pizza menus include made-from-scratch pizzas, signature donairs, and oven-toasted submarine sandwiches. The pizza chain also sells garlic bread, Buffalo wings, salads, and soft drinks. Patrons may custom order pizzas or choose from several signature gourmet selections. Greco Pizza shops provide delivery, dine-in, and carryout capabilities. The Canadian pizza company also maintains an internet presence, which allows customers to place orders online.
A private company, Greco Pizza operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Grinner’s Food Systems Limited. The Canadian restaurant proprietor manages Capt. Subs and Frank & Gino’s in addition to Greco Pizza. Grinner’s also manages a Greco Pizza spinoff called Greco Xpress, which intends to expand throughout rural areas of Atlantic Canada in the near future. Greco Pizza generates approximately $23 million in annual revenues. Company corporate headquarters reside in Truro, NS, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Greco Pizza: 14
Official Site: www.greco.ca/en-us/aboutgreco/employment.aspx