Online Job Application for Extreme Pita Jobs
Canadian fast food chain Extreme Pita offers patrons healthy meals with fresh, quality ingredients. Established in 1997, the company employs roughly 2,000 workers. Extreme Pita encourages the idea of active lifestyles and healthy ingredients to maintain body and mind. With continued expansion across Canada and recognition of the brand, Extreme Pita competes with top fast food chains like Subway and McDonalds. Today, the company maintains over 220 properties throughout Canada and the United States.
Extreme Pita offers an array of wraps using Lebanese-style pita breads. Pitas come in six or nine-inch wraps with dozens of toppings catered to individual tastes. The company strongly emphasizes healthy fast food alternatives and receives a passing health check from the Heart & Stroke Foundation. Extreme Pita restaurants feature loud, vibrant colors creating fresh and fun atmospheres. Patrons order in queues and choose toppings, ingredients, and bread types while sandwich artists prepare orders.
With locations throughout North America, Extreme Pita must maintain proper employee levels for day-to-day operations. A majority of available jobs fall under entry-level work, which includes both part-time and full-time employment. Workers vying for Extreme Pita jobs with proven customer skills and friendly, positive personalities generally earn preferential treatment during interviews. Apply online today for complete information regarding available Extreme Pita jobs.
Extreme Pita Positions and Salary Information
Extreme Pita readily hires workers to fill vacant positions. The required age for employment consideration stands at 14. However, applicants with special work permits may apply as early as age 12 for employment with Extreme Pita. Hiring managers seek applicants with time management skills, great written and verbal communication skills, and schedule flexibility for entry-level positions. Apply online with Extreme Pita to discover information regarding the following fast food jobs:
- As a pita member, Extreme Pita associates work counters and interact with customers.
- Pita members construct sandwiches and wraps according to patron specifications.
- Other Extreme Pita entry-level worker job duties include running cash registers, maintaining proper inventory levels, keeping restaurants clean and organized, and explaining menu items, promotions, procedures, and policies.
- Pita member employees with Extreme Pita typically start out at minimum wage.
- Increases in pay result with experience.
- Pita ambassadors work as shift supervisors.
- Work responsibilities include supervising entry-level associates, delegating work, scheduling, and training new-hires.
- Qualified Extreme Pita applicants must possess prior experience as a supervisor, leadership and organizational skills, and willingness to learn and grow.
- Pita ambassador associates typically earn hourly pay rates between $10.00 and $11.00.
- Advancement into Extreme Pita manager jobs may occur with experience and proven work performance.
- Extreme Pita needs to hire managers to oversee entire restaurant operations.
- The pita chain offers careers as assistant managers and general managers.
- Both job titles require previous managerial experience and secondary education to obtain employment.
- Primary responsibilities include hiring and training new associates, scheduling workers, processing payroll, ensuring customer satisfaction, and communicating with corporate offices.
- Extreme Pita assistant managers earn salary options between $30,000 and $36,000 per year.
- Restaurant general managers with Extreme Pita typically earn more than $40,000 a year.
Benefits of Working at Extreme Pita
The Canadian pita chain values employee health and cares for the advancement of associates. Extreme Pita offers new workers viable career advancement opportunities to continue growth within the chain. Additionally, Extreme Pita provides new-hires with competitive pay, complimentary uniforms, friendly work environments, and meal discounts. Apply online today to learn more on Extreme Pita job benefits.
Healthcare options from Extreme Pita include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and prescription drug plans. Financial stability for workers consists of 401(k) retirement plans, employee assistance programs, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off. Available employee benefits and eligibility requirements may depend on Extreme Pita franchise. Fill out an application form to find complete listings of available entry-level jobs and professional careers with Extreme Pita now.
Brothers Alex and Mark Rechichi developed Extreme Pita based on the philosophy of providing good, healthy food at fair prices. The first Extreme Pita opened in 1997 in Waterloo, ON, Canada. By 2003, Extreme Pita expanded in the United States with locations in Arizona, California, Texas, New York, and other western, Midwestern, and northeastern states. Today, the pita company operates over 220 locations in Canada and the U.S.
Menu items for Extreme Pita Canada include the Extreme Club, Philly Cheese Steak, grilled chicken, gyros, and falafel. Customers may also choose from vegetables served either fresh or sauteed. Extreme Pita additionally offers an extended menu, which features flat-baked pita pizzas, soups and salads, cookies, and bottled or canned drinks. Additional menu items from Extreme Pita include freshly baked pita chips, with flavors like plain, cinnamon, garlic, jalapeno cheddar, and chili lime. Dipping sauces include hummus, chipotle hummus, roasted red pepper hummus, and tzatziki. Extreme Pita also features kid’s menus with smaller portions and milk. Customers may also create combos with any choice of menu items.
Extreme Pita operates as a private company. The Canadian fast food chain employs around 2,000 associates in both restaurant and corporate positions. The pita chain produces annual revenues around $45 million. Company headquarters reside in Mississauga, ON.
Minimum age to work at Extreme Pita: 14
Official Site: www.extremepita.com/employment/