Online Job Application for Days Inn Jobs
Part of one of the largest hotel companies in the world, Days Inn operates as a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide. Largely present in the United States, Days Inn also serves over 15 other countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and Mexico. The original Days Inn opened in 1970. International expansion began in 1972. In 1992, Canadian holding company Realstar Hospitality purchased the rights to Days Inn Canada locations. Days Inn maintains around 100 properties in eight Canadian provinces. Round 3,000 associates work for the international Days Inn off chute.
Often referred to as an upper-economy brand, Days Inn offers travelers comfortable accommodations and popular amenities. Days Inn Canada operates as a fully franchised organization with all properties run independently from one another. Guests enjoy neighborhood and community-themed locations and personalized services. Convenient locations just off major highways and near popular points of interest also serve as major draws for the Canadian hotel chain.
Days Inn Canada hires consistently in order to maintain high levels of customer service. Job seekers in search of hotel industry work should Days Inn today. Days Inn Canada uses the hiring process to screen for a variety of positions ranging from part-time, entry-level to full-time managerial and corporate careers. Previous experience related to positions desired often benefits prospective employees during the Days Inn hiring process. Additional employment requirements typically vary by position. Apply online to receive employment consideration for Days Inn Canada jobs now.
Days Inn Canada Positions and Salary Info
The minimum hiring age in most Canadian provinces sits at 14; however, many hotel chains like Days Inn require applicants to stand at least 16 years of age at time of employment. New-hire employees encounter supportive and rewarding work environments, paid training opportunities, and access to comprehensive health benefits through parent company Realstar Hospitality. Days Inn Canada needs to hire for the following jobs:
- Days Inn housekeepers in Canada earn hourly pay between $12.00 and $15.00, on average.
- Primary job duties include cleaning and sanitizing hotel rooms and facilities.
- Housekeeping workers at Days Inn hotels often double as laundry attendants.
- The position may require applicants to work long and irregular hours.
- Experience and proven ability to work quickly and efficiently may benefit prospective employees.
Front Desk Associate
- The position of front desk associate with Days Inn represents another common job title for hire.
- Front desk associates meet and greet guests, reserve rooms, check quests in and out, and answer questions about hotel amenities and services.
- The hotel chain offers both day and night-shifts.
- Strong verbal communication skills and sound clerical skills often prove necessary.
- Days Inn Canada generally pays front desk associates minimum wage at start and increases hourly pay with experience and time spent with the company.
- Individuals in search of career opportunities in the hotel industry should apply for Days Inn supervisory or managerial roles.
- Days Inn Canada screens for motivating, dependable, and driven individuals to work as supervisors and managers.
- Key responsibilities often vary by position but often include hiring and training new workers, setting associate schedules, overseeing entry-level employees, ensuring guest satisfaction, and communicating with company corporate offices.
- Days Inn Canada managers typically receive annual salary options, with pay scales ranging from $30,000 to $35,000 a year for front desk managers and reaching in excess of $50,000 per year for hotel managers.
Benefits of Working at Days Inn Canada
Like most hotel chains, Days Inn Canada offers workers unique and challenging job settings. Employees enjoy travel and relocation opportunities in exotic and popular destinations, paid training programs, and career advancement paths. Days Inn offers excellent pay and access to comprehensive work benefits, as well. Apply online for local Days Inn jobs to receive further details on available employment benefits.
Parent company Realstar Hospitality provides generous benefits packages to eligible Days Inn Canada associates. Though independently franchised, most employee benefits packages include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plans, and healthcare coverage. Days Inn Canada may also assist employees with tuition and continued education programs. Specific job benefits available and eligibility requirements may vary franchise to franchise. Fill out an online application form for Days Inn jobs to take advantage of employment opportunities with the nationwide hotel chain now.
Days Inn began as the concept of businessman Cecil B. Day in 1970. Day realized the potential of the brand and began expanding within two years of opening the original location in 1970. The first Days Inn Canada locations opened during the mid-to-late 1970s. In 1992, Realstar Hospitality Group purchased franchising rights to the hotel chain. In February 2013, Realstar announced plans to open a 100th Days Inn Canadian location.
The Canadian hotel chain offers guests comfortable accommodations at reasonable prices. Guests often encounter free breakfasts and high-speed Wi-Fi. Many Days Inn Canada locations also house business centers, fitness facilities, and conference rooms. Days Inn Canada maintains an online presence, which allows guests to reserve rooms through the company website. Some facilities may allow pets.
Days Inn Canada operates as a private subsidiary of Realstar Hospitality Group. In addition to Days Inn Canada, Realstar also manages several residential high rises in major metropolitan areas nationwide. Days Inn Canada generates hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues and accounts for millions of dollars in assets owned by Realstar Hospitality Group. The hotel chain maintains corporate offices in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Days Inn: 16
Official Site: www.wyndhamworldwide.com/careers/