Online Job Application for DAVIDsTEA Jobs
Davids Tea, officially stylized DAVIDsTEA, operates a chain of stores featuring almost complete devotion to the classic drink, with close to 150 varieties of teas and beverages. Founded in 2008, Davids Tea continues to rise in popularity throughout the Canadian market and maintains more than 100 full-service stores in provinces across the country. Customers may find a Davids Tea store in urban areas and suburban neighborhoods throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick. Davids Tea monitors all business operations from headquarters in Mount-Royal, QC.
The Davids Tea selection features hundreds of traditional options and original creations. Customers may find everything from black, green, and herbal teas to pu’erh, oolong, and rooibos. The national tea maker promotes healthy lifestyles and even carries several special seasonal teas, kosher teas, and fair trade teas. Davids Tea also aims to keep all products affordable and able to fit just about any budget.
With hundreds of locations, Davids Tea employs a sizable workforce and needs to hire new employees on a frequent basis. Whether seeking entry-level jobs or pursuing professional careers, prospective associates encounter ideal employment opportunities at Davids Tea. Novice job seekers and experienced workers alike may apply with Davids Tea to find immediate work.
Davids Tea Job Positions and Salary Information
Jobs with Davids Tea may prove suitable for both part-time workers as well as career-oriented associates. The company offers a full list of positions available, complete with job titles, duties and responsibilities, and skills that many hiring managers look for when interviewing candidates. Whether prospective employees apply online or in person, Davids Tea requests each applicant to produce a resume outlining education and job histories, skills, personal activities, and any awards or accomplishments. Some of the most common Davids Tea jobs include:
- Tea guides easily make up the majority of the Davids Tea workforce.
- The position entails a great deal of customer service, as employees help guide shoppers through a vast selection of loose leaf tea.
- Tea guides also spend time organizing the store, which includes stocking shelves, cleaning out the aisles, and setting up any displays or demonstrations for the day.
- In order to succeed as an employee with Davids Tea, guides must demonstrate proficiency and familiarity with more than 150 styles of teas to provide the best customer experience.
- Hourly pay rates for tea guides typically hover between $10.00 and $11.00.
- Assistant managers with Davids Tea essentially act as intermediaries between store managers and entry-level tea guides.
- Workers perform many of the same customer service duties as tea guides, such as operating the cash register, packaging teas, and generally keeping the store in good working order.
- Administrative duties include counting the drawers at the end of the day, opening and closing the store, and training new employees on store policies and procedures.
- Assistant managers also act as store leaders in the absence of the regular store manager.
- Store managers with Davids Tea assume the most responsibilities with the national tea retailer.
- Individuals monitor every facet of the store, including employee performance, customer satisfaction, sales goals, hiring policies, and various office duties.
- Due to the increased responsibilities, managers must have the ability to multitask and handle several jobs at once.
- Store managers usually come from experienced members of the Davids Tea staff.
- However, other experienced retail workers may find great employment opportunities as Davids Tea store managers.
Benefits of Working at Davids Tea
All employees with Davids Tea earn a certain level of job benefits and perks from working for the company. Rewards may include things like employee discounts, paid vacation, reward programs, and even health and financial benefits. Some employment benefits become available immediately upon hire, while other perks require associates to work for the company a set amount of time. Start the Davids Tea job interview and hiring process to obtain more information on available benefits.
Eligible employees may purchase loose leaf tea from Davids at a significant discount. In fact, workers may earn free samples of new styles that come into the store. Both part-time and full-time workers may receive vacation time from Davids Tea, although only full-time associates may get paid for the time off. In most cases, only managers and corporate employees may enroll in medical plans and financial programs. Experienced employees at Davids Tea may qualify for 401(k) retirement plans.
Entrepreneur David Segal started Davids Tea in 2008. Based out of Toronto, Davids started to gain traction by selling hundreds of loose tea leaves at affordable prices. In just a short amount of time, Davids Tea now operates well over 100 locations. Stores operate in many major areas like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, and Montreal. Davids Tea even maintains several stores in the United States, with locations in prominent cities such as Boston, New York City, and Los Angeles.
Products and Services
As the name implies, DavidsTea specializes in selling loose leaf tea and tea accessories. Stores typically stock over 150 varieties of tea, including classics like black, green, herbal, rooibos, and oolong, to name a few. Davids also offers several mixed varieties, limited edition selections, seasonal collections, and even organic options. Tea accessories from Davids Tea include several types of mugs, teapots and tea makers, tins, kettles, and filters.
Davids Tea manages all locations from corporate headquarters in Mount-Royal, Quebec. Although Davids provides more than 150 different styles of tea, the company makes sure to offer only fair trade products. Davids Tea owns and operates more than 100 full-service stores in both the United States and Canada. Davids also operates a company website where customers may purchase a variety of store products.
Minimum age to work at Davids Tea: 16
Official Site: https://www.davidstea.com/home