Online Job Application for Country Style Jobs
Started in 1963 as a simple coffee and donut shop, Country Style boasts over 530 franchised locations across Eastern Canada. The company also operates under the Bistrodeli brand name and ranks as the second largest coffee franchisor in Ontario. Country Style maintains locations exclusively in Canada and owns the third largest share of the Canadian coffee market. Store locations generally function within convenience stores and gas stations, but Country Style manages many standalone units, as well.
As one of the largest coffee franchises in Canada, Country Style regularly hires entry-level associates for full-time and part-time jobs. Country Style also looks to add more franchises in Ontario and provide additional career opportunities for workers seeking employment. Despite operating as franchises, most Country Style locations use a similar application and hiring process.
Country Style Jobs and Salary Information
Country Style offers a variety of entry-level jobs and managerial careers. The company routinely hires full-time and part-time associates to perform these various jobs due to the entry-level nature of work available. Minimum hiring ages stand at 14 years of age. Employment opportunities at Country Style stores include:
- Country Style cashiers provide excellent customer service.
- Cashier associates primarily take customer orders and operate cash registers.
- Country Style cashiers also prepare coffee, stock inventory, sample baking, and other duties as necessary.
- Cashier pay usually begins at minimum wage.
- More experienced workers with Country Style may earn up to $12.00 per hour.
Counter Attendant-Food Service
- A dynamic job, Country Style counter attendant positions require employees to perform duties in multiple areas.
- In addition to taking customer orders, these workers prepare and serve simple menu items.
- Counter attendants with Country Style also clean dining areas and ensure stock of condiments and utensils.
- In the kitchen, counter attendants help sanitize work areas, stock inventory, and wash dishes.
- Country Style food service workers earn minimum wage to start and enjoy higher pay with experience.
- Country Style kitchen workers operate grills, fryers, ovens, and microwaves to produce fresh-baked goods and full breakfast and deli-style menus.
- Employees working as kitchen associates with Country Style must adhere to high standards of cleanliness, quality, and attention to detail.
- In addition to preparing menu items, kitchen associates clean work areas and equipment, wash dishes, and help keep track of inventory.
- Hourly pay rates for Country Style kitchen associates typically fall between minimum wage and $13.00.
- Country Style team leaders oversee store operations and manage employees.
- Responsibilities include hiring and training new crew members.
- Additional duties involve tracking and reporting sales and ordering inventory when necessary.
- A successful career as a team leader requires exceptional leadership and customer service skills.
- Country Style team leaders enjoy an annual base salary around $30,000, with ample room for growth.
Benefits of Working at Country Style
Country Style offers many attractive job benefits for workers. Employees at Country Style receive industry-competitive wages and paid training. Additional employment benefits include complimentary work uniforms and flexible scheduling. Country Style also provides associates with free coffee. Complete the Country Style application form online to review a full list of available work benefits.
The Canadian coffee shop chain also provides health coverage to qualified workers. Healthcare-related employee benefits from Country Style may include vision, dental, and prescription drug coverage. Apply online with Country Style to take advantage of available job benefits and receive hiring consideration from the coffeehouse company today.
In 1963, Country Style began as Country Style Donuts, a simple coffee and donut shop in Toronto, ON, Canada. By the mid-1970s, Country Style emerged as a leading Canadian cafe chain. Over the years, Country Style adopted more diversified menus with breakfast, lunch, and soup options. In 2006, the company launched the Bistrodeli brand featuring more upscale, deli-style menus. Country Style maintains a highly visible presence on the Canadian coffee shop scene and ranks as the second largest coffee franchisor in Ontario and the third largest in Canada, overall.</p
The Canadian chain of coffee shops offers an assortment of breakfast, lunch, and soup options in addition to coffee and donuts. Country Style bakes donuts fresh daily and serves breakfast all day. Lunch offerings include gourmet deli sandwiches, salads, and wraps. The company also boasts an extensive list of soups, with unique options like Louisiana spicy chicken gumbo and Asian-style chicken noodle. The specialized method Country Style uses to brew coffee remains unchanged since inception. Customers may enjoy the original coffee hot or iced as well as selections of espressos, lattes, and smoothies.
Country Style emphasizes coffee as the core feature of business. Each Country Style store uses sophisticated equipment and specialized brewing processes to produce consistently excellent coffee. Country Style imports only 100% Arabica coffee beans from Central America. Country Style stores also offer full menus of breakfast options and baked goods. More recently, Country Style expanded menus to include healthier, more upscale deli-style selections. Bistrodeli branded locations also offer catering services.
Country Style franchises generate more than $90 million in annual revenue. In 2009, MTY Food Group purchased the branding rights to Country Style and operates the coffee shop chain as a wholly-owned subsidiary. Country Style actively seeks franchise expansion opportunities in Ontario where the brand resides most prominently. Company corporate headquarters reside in Richmond Hill, ON.
Minimum age to work at Country Style: 14
Official Site: www.countrystyle.com/FindStore.cfm