Online Job Application for Comfort Inn Jobs
Comfort Inn operates as a major force in the Canadian hospitality industry. Made up of almost 200 locations, Comfort Inn Canada makes up a major portion of Comfort Inn’s international presence. Comfort Inn’s Canadian hotels mainly fall under franchise ownership. Hotel locations may be found near major airports, restaurants, shopping, and other tourist attractions.
To stay consistent with the American counterpart, Comfort Inn Canada offers exceptional lodging at affordable rates. Each room comes with comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and even free wifi and internet access. Customers travelling for work may visit the Comfort Inn business center, complete with printers, copiers, and fax machines. Comfort Inn also provides a complimentary breakfast buffet.
With hundreds of locations throughout the country, Comfort Inn Canada manages a workforce of thousands of employees. Comfort Inn jobs mainly include entry-level work, though professional career opportunities also exist. Since Comfort Inn hotels operate 24 hours a day, the company needs to hire new team members with flexible schedules. Comfort Inn jobs feature a friendly and supportive work environment.
Comfort Inn Job Titles and Salary Information
Choice Hotels International often posts available hotel jobs with Comfort Inn, including information on position title, location, employment type, and hiring requirements. Additional information Comfort Inn wants to know consists of work history, education, and skills that apply to the desired job. Comfort Inn offers an online job application process. To apply online for jobs with the international hotel company, candidates must create a personal profile. Interested workers should consider hotel jobs with Comfort Inn, such as:
- Housekeeper jobs with Comfort Inn require individuals with attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Housekeepers mainly clean rooms by vacuuming carpets, changing bed sheets and bedspreads, cleaning bathrooms, and taking out any garbage or trash.
- The housekeeper staff often work both day shift and night shift.
- Individuals applying for housekeeping jobs with Comfort Inn must think about customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Hourly wages for housekeepers with Comfort Inn in Canada rest between $11.00 and $14.00 an hour.
Front Desk Attendant
- The main concern for front desk attendants with Comfort Inn Canada include customer service and satisfaction.
- Attendants make room reservations and check in or check out guests with the hotel.
- Front desk associates also coordinate with other hotel departments, such as room service, kitchen, and housekeeping to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Front desk attendants must be familiar with Comfort Inn policies, procedures, reward programs, and amenities.
- An interlinked computer system helps Comfort Inn attendants perform better.
- Average pay for front desk attendants with the Canadian hotel chain ranges from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour.
- Customer relations associates with Comfort Inn usually work off-site from the hotel.
- Team members in this position deal with a variety of customer concerns and questions.
- Relations associates often file complaints or endorsements for other hotel employees.
- Customer relations workers with Comfort Inn may also set up hotel reservations and provide information on free visits, loyalty rewards, and any available discounts.
- Representatives working in customer relations often spend time on the phone with customers and may be required to travel to hotels within the region of service.
- Earnings for customer relations associates average around $13.00 to $16.00 an hour.
- Corporate offices with Comfort Inn Canada feature similar positions as other corporations in other industries.
- Corporate associates may work in the head office in Brampton, ON, or in several regional offices, depending on the needs of the company.
- To qualify, corporate applicants need certain educational requirements or relevant experience.
- Students may take advantage of internship opportunities with the company in a desired field.
- Find Comfort Inn jobs working in departments, like marketing, real estate, accounting, human resources, IT, customer relations, and procurement.
- Salaries and earnings for Comfort Inn corporate team members in Canada vary by job title, experience, and education.
Benefits of Working at Comfort Inn Canada
Choice Hotels International administers job benefits for Comfort Inn Canada employees. Benefits for Comfort Inn feature major health and wellness coverage and a few extra perks. New associates with the company may access employment benefits three months after starting. Medical coverage includes dental, vision, and life insurance, with options for accidental death & dismemberment insurance, flexible spending accounts, and short and long-term disability coverage. Additional work benefits from Comfort Inn include legal services, a 401(k) retirement contribution, and employee assistance programs to cover any addiction issues, marital problems, family issues, and emotional stress.
Comfort Inn Canada features a system where full-time workers receive holiday pay on certain days, including New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Labor Day, and Christmas. Associates may also take advantage of paid vacation, personal leave, and sick days. Extra employee benefits with Comfort Inn Canada include significant hotel discounts on other Choice Hotel International brands. Choice Hotels also rewards workers with adoption assistance, pet insurance, and employee banking services.
Choice Hotels International officially opened Comfort Inn in 1982. This new chain featured homely service and accommodation at a surprisingly low rate. Comfort Inn experienced significant growth throughout the rest of the decade and the 1990s. The growth expanded into the Canadian market, with over 150 Comfort Inn locations in major urban areas, like Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Brampton.
Comfort Inn Canada offers quality lodging with dozens of amenities. Each Comfort Inn carries hundreds of clean, sanitary, and presentable rooms. Each Comfort Inn features a full-size bed with clean sheets, television with cable channels, and bathrooms. Some Comfort Inn locations even carry laundry services, fitness center, and swimming pools. Amenities offered by the Comfort Inn staff include free internet access and complimentary breakfast. Most importantly, Comfort Inn hotels offer low rates and sometimes even free trips.
Choice Hotels International acts as the current parent company of Comfort Inn Canada. In addition to Comfort Inn, Choice Hotels also manage Econo Lodge, Cambria Suites, Clarion, Quality Inn, and Comfort Suites. Overall, Choice Hotels International produce more than $600 million in annual revenue. Choice Hotels publicly trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the initials CHH. Corporate headquarters for the company reside in Silver Spring, MD.
Minimum age to work at Comfort Inn: 16
Official Site: http://careers.choicehotels.com/