Online Job Application for Call It Spring Jobs
Call It Spring, formerly known as Spring Shoes, operates a chain of retail stores primarily specializing in footwear. Youthful styles and colorful designs featured in merchandise sold by the Canadian fashion company make the retail outfit a popular choice among young adults. The retailer also attracts younger persons to work in various roles throughout each store. Always looking for talented new employees, the retail chain regularly hires on experienced and inexperienced workers. Applicants most frequently find opportunities in sales, stock, and management.
The retailer maintains a presence of more than 600 locations across the U.S. and Canada. Most locations sit inside of shopping malls or other major departments stores, which provides entry-level job seekers easy means to find employment with the chain. Constant foot traffic in areas surrounding each store facilitates both the need for hiring new employees and the continued growth of the company. Applicants looking for retail jobs with the Canadian fashion retailer must possess style-savvy personalities. The ability to match clothing utilizing the latest trends or make informed and stylish recommendations also serve as useful qualities to gain employment.
Specializing in stylish footwear, the retailer looks to hire individuals with experience in the fashion industry. Workers who possess previous and related experience often make ideal fits in managerial roles. Applicants without retail experience or relatable work history may still find Call It Spring jobs; however, the retail chain mandates individuals at least meet provincial minimum age requirements for employment consideration. Additional hiring requirements typically vary by position.
Call It Spring Canada Positions and Salary Options
Applicants must typically stand at least 16 years of age to satisfy minimum age requirements for employment. The Canadian retail chain provides employees with room for personal and professional growth through competitive and performance-based pay scales, paid training, and ongoing career development programs. Each store features dynamic, fast-paced work settings that encourage teamwork and overall job satisfaction. Positions commonly for hire include:
- The position of sales associate requires applicants to possess strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Demeanors of ideal candidates encompass confident, charming, and attentive attributes.
- Courteous, informative, and helpful personalities also represent desirable qualities hiring personnel look for in prospective sales associates.
- The job regularly positions associates on store sales floors suggesting merchandise, organizing shelves, and performing cashier duties.
- Some basic math and general organization skills may play factor in final hiring decisions.
- Most sales associates begin as part-time employees earning minimum wage.
- Hourly pay scales rise to $11.00 CAD or $12.00 CAD with experience.
- Part-time managerial roles, key holder jobs feature responsibilities encompassing entry-level sales and stock duties as well as opening and closing procedures.
- Specific tasks carried out by key holders range from closing and opening cash drawers, locking or unlocking storefronts, and providing general troubleshooting support to subordinate staffs.
- Key holders may work longer hours during busy holiday seasons.
- The position often pays $12.00 CAD to $13.00 CAD per hour at start.
- Additional career opportunities in management also exist with the Canadian fashion retailer.
- Applicants in search of long-term work with a sound and growing company may take interest in assistant manager or store manager job titles.
- Each position builds on the responsibilities of key holders and involves additional administrative tasks, like processing payroll, hiring and training new workers, driving sales, overseeing visual merchandising, placing product orders, and enforcing company protocol for retail operations.
- Assistant managers take more active roles in supervising entry-level workers and monitoring key holders, while store managers look after operational facets of business and primarily focus on sales, logistics, customer satisfaction, and marketing.
- Managers must hold at least one year of relevant experience and effective delegation and motivation skills.
- The average assistant manager earns between $35,000 CAD and $45,000 CAD.
- Store managers often earn as much as $55,000 CAD annual salary.
Benefits of Working at Call It Spring
The job benefits provided by parent company ALDO create excellent situations for employees to grow into long-term careers. Upon hire, most locations provide associates with discounts on merchandise in addition to competitive pay and flexible hours. The Canadian retail chain also offers employment benefits packages to qualified individuals working full-time. Among the many work benefits available include employee assistance programs, paid time off, access to sports facilities, group insurance plans, education assistance, daycare programs, and RRSP retirement plans.
More Information on Call It Spring
In addition to fashions tailored to hip, modern trends, Call It Spring works directly with charitable organization War Child to provide goods to children and families in war-afflicted countries. The company donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to the causes War Child confronts abroad, including education, overpopulation, healthcare, and hunger. Most efforts concentrate in areas of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Minimum age to work at Call It Spring: 16
Official Site: http://www.callitspring.com/us/work