Online Job Application for Booster Juice Jobs
With almost 300 locations across Canada, Booster Juice must hire prospective employees to consistently ensure customer satisfaction.
Booster Juice Job Opportunities
Applicants with previous experience in customer service or the fast food industry often gain preferential treatment over other candidates during the hiring process. Available jobs at Booster Juice typically suit high school and college students and part-time job seekers.
Booster Juice also serves as an ideal place to find professional careers. Hiring managers seek applicants with motivated, friendly, and strong personalities for employment. Apply online today to discover job opportunities with Booster Juice.
Part-Time and Full-Time
Booster Juice offers both part-time and full-time employment opportunities. Qualifications include excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, and professional mannerisms.
The minimum hiring age falls at 14. Special work permits often allow workers as young as 12 to gain access to Booster Juice jobs.
Booster Juice Positions and Salary Information
Apply online with Booster Juice to discover more information on the following smoothie shop employment opportunities:
Job duties for cashiers can include:
- Traditionally entry-level job opportunities, cashiers ring up customers, clean and organize service counters, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Booster Juice managers utilize the interview process to screen for outgoing personalities, experience working with computers and POS systems, and the ability to work under time constraints.
- Booster Juice cashiers also act as food counter attendants, which includes preparing and making smoothies for customers.
- Cashiers with the smoothie chain earn pay rates beginning at minimum wage and increasing up to $12.00 an hour, on average.
Food Counter Attendant
Booster Juice food counter attendants deal directly with customers. Primary responsibilities consist of:
- Maintaining proper inventory levels, preparing and making smoothies and food, and maintaining clean work stations.
- Applicants with friendly and positive personalities gain additional hiring consideration during Booster Juice interviews.
- Food counter attendants often start out earning minimum wage with Booster Juice.
- Experience may lead to hourly pay scales in excess of $12.00.
The Canadian fast food company needs to hire strong-minded individuals to maintain operations in managerial careers. Job duties for Booster Juice managers include:
- Executing administrative duties, such as hiring and training new associates, delegating work, processing payroll, scheduling workers, ensuring customer satisfaction, and communicating with corporate offices.
- Applicants with strong leadership and organizational skills, great written and verbal communication skills, and professional attitudes often receive offers for employment as Booster Juice managers.
- The average manager earns salary rates between $32,000 and $40,000 per year.
Benefits of Working at Booster Juice Canada
Booster Juice employees receive paid training, competitive pay, complimentary uniforms, and flexible scheduling upon hire. Additional Booster Juice job benefits include free smoothies at ends of shifts, discounts at participating establishments, and exciting and friendly work environments.
Insurance & Savings Packages
Qualified workers with Booster Juice may also receive healthcare options, such as medical, dental, and vision insurance options. Associates also stand to receive financial assistance, which may include 401(k) retirement plans, yearly bonuses, and employee assistance programs. Fill out an online application form for access to Booster Juice employment opportunities and learn more about available employee benefits today.
More About Booster Juice
The Canadian fruit smoothie chain Booster Juice provides a healthy substitution for traditional fast food patrons. Booster Juice advertises healthy alternatives featuring natural and delicious fruit smoothies. With hardly any fruit smoothie locations across Canada at the time, company founders Dale Wishewan and Jon Amack developed Booster Juice in 1999. The first location opened in Sherwood Park, a suburb of Edmonton, AB, Canada. The smoothie franchise maintains more than 280 locations across Canada. Internationally, Booster Juice operates locations in the United States, India, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
How Does Booster Juice Work?
Every smoothie made at Booster Juice includes fresh, high-quality fruit and juices blended with low-fat frozen yogurt or non-fat sorbets. Booster Juice offers matcha, a premium green tea, acai, a Brazilian power berry, wheatgrass, and boosters to provide energy and help aid the immune system. Patrons may receive a free booster shot with most regular size smoothies, such as multi-vitamins and other herbal supplements. Booster Juice stores include fun, vibrant, and bright colors along with quiet wood tones and polished stainless steel to create entertaining and relaxed atmospheres.
The first Booster Juice location opened in 1999 in Sherwood Park, AB, Canada. Customer response became overwhelming and one year later the fast food chain opened 15 more Booster Juice establishments in Alberta. By the end of 2001, Booster Juice bars grew to 50 locations throughout Western Canada. The Canadian company went international with openings in the U.S. and Dubai in 2003. Today, Booster Juice maintains almost 300 properties across North America and around the world.
Booster Juice offers a full line of smoothies, such as high-protein, power, berry, tropical, spirit, life choice, and superfood. Juice drinks remain available year round. Associates freshly prepare smoothies for customers on a made-to-order basis. Fruits and vegetables include oranges, apples, carrots, beets, pineapples, spinach, parsley, celery, strawberries, and ginger. Booster Juice also offers wraps, sandwiches, salads, fruit bowels, quesadillas, paninis, and booster bakes. Patrons may also purchase shots and shakers of wheatgrass, acai, and matcha to provide boosts of energy and healthy support for immune systems.
The Canadian fast food chain operates as a private company. A majority of Booster Juice establishments stand as franchises with corporate and local support. Each store averages roughly $750,000 in annual sales. Booster Juice company headquarters rest in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Minimum age to work at Booster Juice: 14
Official Site: https://www.boosterjuice.com/
Great company, is there any job opportunity for an applicant overseas ?
Derek Peters says:
How long does it take to train an employee?
Comments are closed.